Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Myself and my ex-partner facebook are connected to each others accounts

Hi, We accidentally connected our facebooks to eachother's spotify accounts and I can't get to connect to our own now. Her username is lezly55 and mine is hanaa90. I have tried disconnecting in both spotify and then typing in my own facebook details ...

• Hi,   We accidentally connected our facebooks to eachother's spotify accounts and I can't get to connect to our own now. Her username is lezly55 and mine is hanaa90.   I have tried ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing region settings but only have one??

Hi there, I have been locked out of my account because i says i have been abroad for 14days. I set my account up in New Zealand and have now been using it in the UK. I have gone into settings to try and change my location to the UK but i dont even ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have been locked out of my account because i says i have been abroad for 14days. I set my account up in New Zealand and have now been using it in the UK. I have gone into settings to...
  • Sseddon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to spotify free but money still taken

HiI downgraded to spotify free but 9.99 has been taken from my bank today. Who do I contact to reverse this

• Hi I downgraded to spotify free but 9.99 has been taken from my bank today. Who do I contact to reverse this
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to Facebook wont send password email.

I'm trying to use the set the password for your other devices i tried it 3 times it's been over 20minutes i still i have not recieved the email.

• I'm trying to use the set the password for your other devices i tried it 3 times it's been over 20minutes i still i have not recieved the email.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I subscribed to spotify premium for the one month free trial , I tested it but didn't think it was worth the £9.99 a month so I cancelled my subscription on Sunday 17th August before my free trial ran out on the 28th. However on the 27th August a pay...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to spotify premium for the one month free trial , I tested it but didn't think it was worth the £9.99 a month so I cancelled my subscription on Sunday 17th August before my free trial ra...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got hacked

for some houers ago i saw that some playlist just deleted from my spotify and then i got logged out from my devices. but when i go to spotify.com im auto logged in and i see that someone have changed the email adress to csgoman@hotmail.com and i cant...

• for some houers ago i saw that some playlist just deleted from my spotify and then i got logged out from my devices. but when i go to spotify.com im auto logged in and i see that someone have changed...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password, Old Email

I need some help. My account has an old email that no longer exists, and I've forgotten my password. Is there an alternete way that I can update my email?

• I need some help. My account has an old email that no longer exists, and I've forgotten my password. Is there an alternete way that I can update my email?
  • sportsfan589
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buying an E-card will not work

Hi, I am trying to purchase a 12 month subscription for a friend. No matter which subscription length or payment method I choose, I am always redirected to the same page with the errror "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our h...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am trying to purchase a 12 month subscription for a friend.    No matter which subscription length or payment method I choose, I am always redirected to the same page w...
  • joeyjoejoejr
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete My account

My first account says that I live in france (but i live in Sweden) so I can't even logg on to it. I want it deleted and can't find anywhere how to do it.The other account is connected to Facebook and since I have (tried to, but Spotify ruins) deactiv...

• Regular
  • My first account says that I live in france (but i live in Sweden) so I can't even logg on to it. I want it deleted and can't find anywhere how to do it. The other account is connected to Facebook...
  • Wiita
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have lost my account which was attached to my deleted Facebook account

I am kind of jammed looking for my Spotify Premium account. With a new computer I needed to install Spotify again but I don't know my account anymore. I used to login automatically with my Facebook account which is now deleted. I have a new Facebook ...

• I am kind of jammed looking for my Spotify Premium account. With a new computer I needed to install Spotify again but I don't know my account anymore. I used to login automatically with my Facebook a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password and accounts

Hi can someone help me please, I seem to have lost my password and also lost the premium spotify. I tried logging in on my phone but it doesn't send me any emails to my email address to reset it. Also it says I have one through Facebook, but I have t...

• Hi can someone help me please, I seem to have lost my password and also lost the premium spotify. I tried logging in on my phone but it doesn't send me any emails to my email address to reset it. Als...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Half price stunt deal

I got a campus special coupon book with an ad for half off for students. ”Yes, it's half price." Says to sign up at spotify.com/studentdeal. However, requires purchase of one of two UK student association cards. Besides being an obvious bait and swit...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a campus special coupon book with an ad for half off for students. ”Yes, it's half price." Says to sign up at spotify.com/studentdeal. However, requires purchase of one of two UK student asso...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! I've been hacked.

Hello. I have been a Spotify Premium user for a couple years now and I think I jus got hacked. I was logged into spotify on my phone and was alerted through the app that there were to many devices linked to my account and then my playlists disappeare...

• Regular
  • Hello.     I have been a Spotify Premium user for a couple years now and I think I jus got hacked.  I was logged into spotify on my phone and was alerted through the app that there...
  • pajumed
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charge me from my creditcard while I have a free account

Okay, in the past I had a premium account, but this was switched apparently into a free account. Even stranger fact was that at one day my playlists were gone. I decided to switch to deezer, and leave it with that. Because when you have a free accoun...

• Okay, in the past I had a premium account, but this was switched apparently into a free account. Even stranger fact was that at one day my playlists were gone. I decided to switch to deezer, and leav...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong name and picture in my account

Hi I was thinking of upgrading to a premium again and start using spotify a bit more. However the name and picture is wrong on my spotify (I think it might have something to do with facebook linking?)I tried to unlink it and then linking it to my fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I was thinking of upgrading to a premium again and start using spotify a bit more. However the name and picture is wrong on my spotify (I think it might have something to do with facebook linkin...
  • SchleckDruff
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry wrong password. Spotify Canada

Trying to upgrade to premium in Canada. Is there only a trial period in canada and no premium? also Ive changed my password, logged out reset it and done abunch of other bull**bleep** to no avail.

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to upgrade to premium in Canada. Is there only a trial period in canada and no premium? also Ive changed my password, logged out reset it and done abunch of other bull**bleep** to no avail.
  • TenF00T
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card for another country

Hello !!!I know you must have your credit card registered in the same country that your account.But now I want buy a gift card for a friend who's living in another country ! The payment doesn't work...(for the same reason...)How can I do for a gift l...

• Hello !!! I know you must have your credit card registered in the same country that your account. But now I want buy a gift card for a friend who's living in another country ! The payment doesn...
  • Ot77
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account says I'm a free user after I bought premium

I bought premium online and it didn't load onto my iphone 5 so I kept logging out and the problem continued. I also deleted the app a couple times. And it just says I'm a free user. If someone could help me troubleshoot the problem that would be grea...

• I bought premium online and it didn't load onto my iphone 5 so I kept logging out and the problem continued. I also deleted the app a couple times. And it just says I'm a free user. If someone could ...
  • StarStreak
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New account - can't login!

I just created a new account and made it premium. I can login to the web but cannot authenticate on the Spotify application - I get "the username or password is incorrect." I can login from the web on both my Windows and MAC but cannot login to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I just created a new account and made it premium.  I can login to the web but cannot authenticate on the Spotify application - I get "the username or password is incorrect."   I ca...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

More than three devices synced...

Hey, been using Spotify for a while now. Randomly, my Samsung Galaxy S5 (T-Mobile) will take my playlists that I have for offline and make it so I can't listen to them offline. I checked my account and it said I can't have more than three devices syn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, been using Spotify for a while now.  Randomly, my Samsung Galaxy S5 (T-Mobile) will take my playlists that I have for offline and make it so I can't listen to them offline.   I c...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes