Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong subscription because I have never bought your APP.

Hello admin, today I found one subscription 4,99€ to 'SPOTIFY SPOTIFY UNLIMILONDON' going out on 20.08.2014 from my DKB Visa Credit Card. It was totally wrong because I have never used your Spotify, never bought your APP. I have no account, even neve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello admin, today I found one subscription 4,99€ to 'SPOTIFY SPOTIFY UNLIMILONDON' going out on 20.08.2014 from my DKB Visa Credit Card. It was totally wrong because I have never used your Spot...
  • mascben
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant login on windows and iphone

hi..... i have registerd my account with spotify.com. using the spotify premium but i cant seem to login on my computer using windows and my mobile phone on my iphone. Please help me. Im currently using the same account and password as i have registe...

• Regular
  • hi..... i have registerd my account with spotify.com. using the spotify premium but i cant seem to login on my computer using windows and my mobile phone on my iphone. Please help me. Im current...
  • digitalsprawl
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Song not playing

why when I search 'chapel song' by "We are augustines" it pulls up every song theyve done, chapel song is not highlighted and it doesnt play, but every other one does...the only frikin one I want!!

• why when I search 'chapel song' by "We are augustines"  it pulls up every song theyve done, chapel song is not highlighted and it doesnt play, but every other one does...the only frikin one I wa...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Cancellation / Expired card

My credit card expired in June, and my new card has a different expiration date and 3 digit code. In June, I got the email saying my service would end if I didn't update my account. Since I planned to cancel anyway, I figured I'd let it expire. In Ju...

• My credit card expired in June, and my new card has a different expiration date and 3 digit code.   In June, I got the email saying my service would end if I didn't update my account. Since ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble downloading already made tracks

I recently got a new phone and downloaded spotify on to said phone. Now I have logged in and all the payments are up to date but now my phone refuses to sync up my playlists to my phone. Wait let me correct that. It synced up half of my playlists but...

• I recently got a new phone and downloaded spotify on to said phone. Now I have logged in and all the payments are up to date but now my phone refuses to sync up my playlists to my phone. Wait let me ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Student Account

Hi, I used to havea student account for Spotify premium. The account canged to free after I received a new credit card and did not update the details on Spotify. I have 2 issues here: - I should have received an email from Spotify informing me that m...

• Hi,   I used to havea student account for Spotify premium. The account canged to free after I received a new credit card and did not update the details on Spotify. I have 2 issues here: &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify deleted my playlists

Hello There, I recently wanted to stop spotify from publishing the music I listened to on my facebook account, and so i disconnected the app n my facebook and when I tried logging back onto the spotify desktop application, i found all my playlists we...

• Visitor
  • Hello There,   I recently wanted to stop spotify from publishing the music I listened to on my facebook account, and so i disconnected the app n my facebook and when I tried logging back ont...
  • chalatte
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist still searchable on the web, how to delete?

Hi, Haven't found out how to permanently delete a playlist. I have deleted all tracks and renamed it to "-" STILL, if you search the web it turns up with the original playlist title/name, but without any tracks. How can that still happen and how do I...

• Hi,    Haven't found out how to permanently delete a playlist.    I have deleted all tracks and renamed it to "-"   STILL, if you search the web it turns up with ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally charged the wrong account. Didn't know I had to change the card on file.

I used spotify premium for a long time. I just moved and have a new card that I intended to charge the subscription to but it instead charged my old bank account that I am about to close and has virtually no money in it so now that account is overdra...

• I used spotify premium for a long time. I just moved and have a new card that I intended to charge the subscription to but it instead charged my old bank account that I am about to close and has virt...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country

I'm spanish, my account is spanish. But I was in germany for a year, without problems, now I'm back and after 14 days my account is blocked. I try to change country in my profile but it says there is already an account for that email. WTF?, of course...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm spanish, my account is spanish. But I was in germany for a year, without problems, now I'm back and after 14 days my account is blocked. I try to change country in my profile but it says there is...
  • Guadali
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium changed to free?

Ive been using spotify for sometime and i love the service i was recently charged twice on my t-mobile bill when they promoted tmobile services to their network customers now since sprint is spotify new provider ive been using a student premium accou...

• Regular
  • Ive been using spotify for sometime and i love the service i was recently charged twice on my t-mobile bill when they promoted tmobile services to their network customers now since sprint is spotify ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in!

I am having issues getting into my account. I am user 1235817871 but it wont recognize my password. I changed my password but ended up losing my entire account. I am premium. please help me!

• Casual Listener
  • I am having issues getting into my account. I am user 1235817871 but it wont recognize my password. I changed my password but ended up losing my entire account. I am premium. please help me!&nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal argentina

helo im from argentina, when i change the cantry, and try pay whit paypal i cant , why? my paypal is registed in argentina

• helo im from argentina, when i change the cantry, and try pay whit paypal i cant , why? my paypal is registed in argentina
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

Last week I discussed my account with you and thought things were settled, but i believe I still have a problem. My name isRene Stevenson and I wanted status on my account. I believe I have two accounts. MY email is renestevenson@ymail.com. Could you...

• Last week I discussed my account with you and thought things were settled, but i believe I still have a problem. My name isRene Stevenson and I wanted status on my account. I believe I have two acc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Upgrade to Premium after 7-Day Trial - Spotify Canada

I have provided a credit card at the begining of the trial. It is still on file. The receipt from that transaction is still accesssible. All of my information is correct. It all looks normal. My service has reverted back to free. Both the desktop app...

• Casual Listener
  • I have provided a credit card at the begining of the trial. It is still on file.   The receipt from that transaction is still accesssible.   All of my information is correct. I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account probably hijacked? Spotify don't answer

Hi, I am a premium user and are getting a error message 410 when I log in on win PC; Wrong username/PW. I have sent my question to Spotify by the contact form. I received a message that my account was connected to a facebook account with a name I hav...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am a premium user and are getting a error message 410 when I log in on win PC; Wrong username/PW.   I have sent my question to Spotify by the contact form. I received a...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged twice for three months now

Hi. I've been charged twice from Spotify now for three months. But when I log into my spotify account on the web it says that I only have one account so it is impossible for me to fix this on my own. I have emailed the support but I got no answer fro...

• Visitor
  • Hi.   I've been charged twice from Spotify now for three months. But when I log into my spotify account on the web it says that I only have one account so it is impossible for me to fix this...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

not even abroad???

i'm at home and it wont let me sign in because it says im abroad??? i'm at home!!!

• Casual Listener
  • i'm at home and it wont let me sign in because it says im abroad??? i'm at home!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes