Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

student premium changed to free?

student premium changed to free?

Ive been using spotify for sometime and i love the service i was recently charged twice on my t-mobile bill when they promoted tmobile services to their network customers now since sprint is spotify new provider ive been using a student premium account since im a student i spoke to tmobile about the overcharge and they reinbursed me a refund for the month i was overcharged. now i had to use spotify services so i paid 5$ for the student services via online at spotify website and my account was a free account when i already was a premium user  please fix this or if anyone know a fix let me know thanks! i already sent a letter to spotify support case number # 01745109

i attached a SS of my account when i paid via tmobile and when i paid recently which was 3 days ago

8 Replies

The payments team will need to lend a hand to get this sorted for you. If you could reply directly to the automated email which contains your case number (even if it is from no-reply) that will ensure it gets to the right team asap.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Is there a number to get in contact with the payment team directly?

Spotify don't have telephone support I'm afraid.

Peter

Hey! We're afraid not but if you do reply to that automated email, it'll get directed to the right team. To make sure of this, have you the 8 digit case number for the contact? We'll make sure the right guys get it.

Excuse us, just noticed it above. We'll get the payment team onto things. 😉

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Update: Payment team has still not address my issue yet someone from support asked for basic infomation after that he never emailed me back.

Support can take up to 24 hours to reply, hang in there.

Peter

Suggested posts