Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help. My albums are stuck within my liked songs playlist.

I need help. My albums are stuck within my liked songs playlist.

On my PS4 I’ll hover over my liked playlist so I can see my songs but all it shows are my ALBUMS. My liked songs aren’t there it just shows my albums within my liked songs please help.
2 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Could you check if there's an update available for the Spotify app? If not, you can try reinstalling the app instead. This is to ensure you're running the latest version.

Shouldn't that do the trick, can send us a photo or video showing how things look like from your end? If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

Also, it would be helpful if you could provide us with the version of the operating system and the Spotify version you're using. The OS version is in settings > system > console information. The Spotify version can be found in recent downloads or by clicking the cogwheel in the app.

Let us know how it goes!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Simply open spotify on your ps4 and navigate to your liked songs. Unlike the albums you don't want in there and re-like the ones you do. Worked for me today

Suggested posts