Free

Country

UK

Device

Nokia C32

Operating System

Android Version 13

My Question or Issue

I have unsubscribed from all of my podcasts but when I go to my home menu and select podcast I still see all the ones I have listened to. Am I right in thinking cannot change this list? Only the one in my library (which is now empty).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Currently, there is no way to customize what you want to see on the home screen. You do have filters on the top that you can use to get a particular type of recommendations like music, podcasts, or audiobooks (if they are available in your region).

If you played those podcasts before then they are included in your recommendations. That is why they are still appearing on your home screen.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Currently, there is no way to customize what you want to see on the home screen. You do have filters on the top that you can use to get a particular type of recommendations like music, podcasts, or audiobooks (if they are available in your region).

If you played those podcasts before then they are included in your recommendations. That is why they are still appearing on your home screen.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. Thank you for the advice. No more questions.

Rgds
Shorty

Suggested posts