Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all playlists. Help?

Lost all playlists. Help?

I've lost all my playlists due when connecting a new account for my husband to our shared, family Facebook account. The problem appears to be that my spotify account was created using our (not an actual spotify account)Facebook credentials. When we created an actual spotify account for my husband, then connected it to our Facebook, it did an override of all my playlists. Any way to get mine back? Help?
4 Replies

Hi,

Did you ever get any emails from Spotify about your old account?  If so, could you please check for a numerical username beginning with 1?  If you can find that username, I should be able to get the playlists moved over for you.

Calvin,
I was able to find some emails but cannot find a numerical username - I did find THIS username, that I wasn't aware I had - I tried logging in with it but it says it's not active. Can you find anything out please?
Username I found was,
Stevesaraholliebobocephus

Thanks!

I have searched for the stevesaraholliebobocephus account -  but it looks like it was empty.  Can you remember which email address you used for it?  If so, please send me a pm and I will check it out for you.

Hello there! You can email Spotify at support@spotify.com and provide them with the email you used in your old account and tell them you need those playlist to your new account, and provide the new email for it. That's all.

Happy spotifying!

Suggested posts