Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Login to New Spotify App on TiVo

HELP! I can't login to Spotify on TiVo.I was logged in last week using a username (number) that Spotify generated. The TiVo app changed this week. I have rebooted the TiVo. I am trying to login using my facebook ID because I can't find the old userna...

• HELP! I can't login to Spotify on TiVo. I was logged in last week using a username (number) that Spotify generated. The TiVo app changed this week. I have rebooted the TiVo. I am trying to login usi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connect missing in Windows Phone App

The connect feature is obviously missing in the Windows Phone App. Why is that not mentioned anywhere? Now I upgraded to Premium to realize that I cannot use the Windows Phone App with my Yamaha receiver. That is disappointing!!! Is there any time fr...

• The connect feature is obviously missing in the Windows Phone App. Why is that not mentioned anywhere? Now I upgraded to Premium to realize that I cannot use the Windows Phone App with my Yamaha rece...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Backing up Spotify offline playlists on WP8.1

Well I've got a lot of songs synced for offline playback on my Lumia 525, almost 6 GB. I need to hard reset my phone, meanwhile I want to preserve my downloaded songs. Is there a way to backup the application Data and then restore it?

• Regular
  • Well I've got a lot of songs synced for offline playback on my Lumia 525, almost 6 GB. I need to hard reset my phone, meanwhile I want to preserve my downloaded songs. Is there a way to backup the a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

anuncio sobre proyecto de viaje

He oido en publicidad de Spotify que estaban buscando propuestas de viajes y que ayudarian desde la pagina. Alguien sabe a donde hay que dirigir las propuestas??

• Casual Listener
  • He oido en publicidad de Spotify que estaban buscando propuestas de viajes y que ayudarian desde la pagina. Alguien sabe a donde hay que dirigir las propuestas??
  • Rotoar79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does Spotify only have certain albums of some bands and not all?

I have noticed that Spotify only has select albums of certain bands and not all! i.e. Dog Fashion Disco && Polkadot Cadaver. There is only one album from each band. And not even the best ones

• I have noticed that Spotify only has select albums of certain bands and not all! i.e. Dog Fashion Disco && Polkadot Cadaver. There is only one album from each band. And not even the best on...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help following people

i have a friend that i know has a spotify but i cant find the name and she is a facebook friend

• i have a friend that i know has a spotify but i cant find the name and she is a facebook friend  
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More useres on the same premium account

How Can menbers in the same household and on the same wifi listen to Spotify on different tablets/phones or iPad whithout jamming each other?

• How Can menbers in the same household and on the same wifi listen to Spotify on different tablets/phones or iPad whithout jamming each other?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] Spotify always starts with first song in shuffle mode

When pressing the Shuffle button at the beginning of a playlist while hooked up to a Spotify Connect device, Spotify always starts with the first song and only then continues the playlist in random order. Please fix. Devices tested: HEOS by Denon Lin...

• Regular
  • When pressing the Shuffle button at the beginning of a playlist while hooked up to a Spotify Connect device, Spotify always starts with the first song and only then continues the playlist in ran...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums available Yesterday, Greyed out Today

This seems very strange, and unlikely to be due to a change in licensing. Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: I. Fast Nico Muhly – Prologue & Scene 1 (Alley/Police Station): Help! Help! My friend has been stabbed!

• Regular
  •   This seems very strange, and unlikely to be due to a change in licensing.   Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint: I. Fast Nico Muhly – Prologue & Scene 1 (Alley/Police Station)...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect is deleting my queues

I use Spotify on both my iPod Touch and my computer, and I'm the kind of person who sets up giant queues when listening on the computer. However, whenever I have a queue set up, then leave and use my iPod to listen to Spotify, if I have a wi-fi conne...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on both my iPod Touch and my computer, and I'm the kind of person who sets up giant queues when listening on the computer. However, whenever I have a queue set up, then leave and use my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Having to resync all offline tracks on new HTC One M8 for Windows(8.1)

I switched from an iPhone to the HTC One M8 for Windows and Spotify keeps losing all its offline files... I am on my 3rd resync... I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now... Rebooted several times... Any help or thoughts? -Jeremiah

• Casual Listener
  • I switched from an iPhone to the HTC One M8 for Windows and Spotify keeps losing all its offline files... I am on my 3rd resync... I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now... Rebooted several tim...
  • jjjeremiahz
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Forward button plays songs not in my playlist

Hello folks I have a Windows Phone 8, Nokia LUmia 925. Barbra Streisand is driving me nuts. Last week I saved her last album as a playlist. Two days ago i deleted it, however now whatever song i select from any of my playlists, if I press the forward...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello folks   I have a Windows Phone 8, Nokia LUmia 925.   Barbra Streisand is driving me nuts. Last week I saved her last album as a playlist. Two days ago i deleted it, howev...
  • Saffrontheatre
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Stuck on the Unforgettable Fire

I have a very weird issue. On my Windows Phone, after one song of any playlist, any album, or any radio station, I end up getting a shuffle of the remastered version of the Unforgettable Fire. This does NOT happen on my desktop, tablet, Sonos or any ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a very weird issue. On my Windows Phone, after one song of any playlist, any album, or any radio station, I end up getting a shuffle of the remastered version of the Unforgettable Fire. This d...
  • bregan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WP 8.0 Playlist off line plays in shuffle mode only

Hi, in my wp8 the playlist offline only play in shuffle mode, that's correct? i would like to play the tracklist of the original album

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, in my wp8 the playlist offline only play in shuffle mode, that's correct? i would like to play the tracklist  of the original album
  • ijmg2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

How do I turn off SHUFFLE to play tracks in order?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I turn off SHUFFLE to play tracks in order?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free on windows phone, yet still need premium account to log in ?

I recieved an email today, from Spotify, announcing that Spotify is now free on windows phone. However, when I attempt to log in, I am still told that I need a premium account to log in. What gives ? You announce that it's free, and the app is obviou...

• I recieved an email today, from Spotify, announcing that Spotify is now free on windows phone. However, when I attempt to log in, I am still told that I need a premium account to log in. What gives ?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music

In spotify for windows 8.1, when i go to (Your Music >> Albums) or (Your Music >> Artist) get an error: "Your Music failed to load, reload" Help, thanks.

• In spotify for windows 8.1, when i go to (Your Music >> Albums) or (Your Music >> Artist)  get an error: "Your Music failed to load, reload"   Help, thanks. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help: Chromebook,free account, my music issues, New user

All of the tracks in 'My Music' are have dissapeared. They are still flagged as in my music when any of them come up in a search. I've opened and closed spotify many times. Never logged in or out. Why would all of my tracks suddenly dissapear? Anyway...

• All of the tracks in 'My Music' are have dissapeared. They are still flagged as in my music when any of them come up in a search. I've opened and closed spotify many times. Never logged in or out. Wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes