Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't save albums or songs

Hello, I've been having this problem for some time now and it's really annoying. I click on the "Save" button but the "tick" symbol doesn't appear on the songs. And when I log in again, these albums don't appear on my list. I have a list with the alb...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been having this problem for some time now and it's really annoying. I click on the "Save" button but the "tick" symbol doesn't appear on the songs. And when I log in agai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local File Information Greyed Out/Cannot Share

Hello, I apologize if this is addressed somewhere else... I can't find it if it is! I added a bunch of local files and many of their album titles or artist names are greyed out. When I add these files to a playlist that I share on my blog, they do no...

• Hello, I apologize if this is addressed somewhere else... I can't find it if it is!   I added a bunch of local files and many of their album titles or artist names are greyed out. When I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with Revo SuperConnect from Nokia Lumia running Windows Phone 8.1

Hello everybody, I recently sent a message to the Revo Support saying the following: ===Message sent to Revo Support======== Dear sir or madam, I have opened a Spotify Premium account in order to be able to use it through my SuperConnect, but I am no...

• Hello everybody,   I recently sent a message to the Revo Support saying the following:   ===Message sent to Revo Support========   Dear sir or madam,   I have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos unable to stream spotify

I have had the same issue. Since yesterday lunchtime spotify keeps saying unable to browse music through Sonos very frustrating.

• I have had the same issue. Since yesterday lunchtime spotify keeps saying unable to browse music through Sonos 😞 very frustrating.
  • hmp12
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify on my Philips Ambilight TV 5008

Hi, Do you know why I don't have Spotify on my Philips Ambilight TV 5008? and why does spotify HTML5 requires FLASH? i can't even use it on my smart tv browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Do you know why I don't have Spotify on my Philips Ambilight TV 5008? and why does spotify HTML5 requires FLASH? i can't even use it on my smart tv browser...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

new playlist plays while listening to old playlists

nokia lumia windows phone I created a playlist #1 and it works fine. created second playlist and enabled offline. While listening to playlist #1 the songs from playlist 2 always play after just one song play from playlist #1. Playlists are now mixed ...

• Casual Listener
  • nokia lumia windows phone I created a playlist #1 and it works fine. created second playlist and enabled offline. While listening to playlist #1 the songs from playlist 2 always play after jus...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync Desktop Queue with WinPhone

I recently upgraded to Spotify premium. My Windows Phone (Nokia 521) is showing up under my list of offline devices on my account. However, I still cannot figure out how to control my desktop Spotify application (Windows 7) from my phone and vice ver...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded to Spotify premium.  My Windows Phone (Nokia 521) is showing up under my list of offline devices on my account.  However, I still cannot figure out how to control my des...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting local music files on my phone's Spotify playlist? (Android - no premium)

I have a few songs on my Spotify playlist which are local files on my PC and not streamed via the internet service. Unfortunately I can't afford the premium fee at the moment so 'offline mode' is no longer an option. I understand offline mode used to...

• Regular
  • I have a few songs on my Spotify playlist which are local files on my PC and not streamed via the internet service. Unfortunately I can't afford the premium fee at the moment so 'offline mode' is no ...
  • tobymcdaid
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing ipod to spotify

Hi, I am trying to sync my ipod with my spotify account and have just noticed on the help page that it says new ipod nanos that connect with a lightning usb lead dont work with spotify currently. Anybody know when this may be available to do or if no...

• Hi,   I am trying to sync my ipod with my spotify account and have just noticed on the help page that it says new ipod nanos that connect with a lightning usb lead dont work with spotify cur...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone update

Anyone has any information about an update for Windows Phone 8.1? New funcions, improvements,... Thanks

• Regular
  • Anyone has any information about an update for Windows Phone 8.1? New funcions, improvements,...    Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Having Albums as playist in app which is un deletable

Hi, Since there are albums and playlists in the 'My Music' section I moved al my saved albums to the album section obviously. However, previously I've had them stored in a folder called 'Albums' under playlists.playlist, album, delete Now, since we h...

• Hi,   Since there are albums and playlists in the 'My Music' section I moved al my saved albums to the album section obviously. However, previously I've had them stored in a folder called ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] paid but cant login

I paid for service, works great off laptop, but try to login on cell phone says wrong passwork, frustrating, any help would be great. The phone is a nokia E5

• Regular
  • I paid for service, works great off laptop, but try to login on cell phone says wrong passwork, frustrating, any help would be great. The phone is a nokia E5
  • spotifyelle
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG Smart TVs

LG have launched a new app for Spotify but even though I have a new TV it will not let me download it?

• LG have launched a new app for Spotify but even though I have a new TV it will not let me download it?
  • sinkleir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not Compatible with LG Smart TV LG37LM620-T

I have a Spotify Premium Subscription but am unable to download the Spotify App on my LG Smart TV Model 37LM620-T. I have 'compatibility issues'? LG advise me that Spotify is not compatible with my particular model although, as a 2013 model I underst...

• I have a Spotify Premium Subscription but am unable to download the Spotify App on my LG Smart TV Model 37LM620-T. I have 'compatibility issues'?   LG advise me that Spotify is not compatibl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

finding facebook friends

Hi. I sign in Spotify via my facebook account. The same does my boyfriend on his Spotify. We have tried to search for each other via the "find friends from facebook", but we dont find each other. Any suggestions why?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I sign in Spotify via my facebook account. The same does my boyfriend on his Spotify. We have tried to search for each other via the "find friends from facebook", but we dont find each other. Any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to browse music just started

Hi, normally spotify works perfectly for me over sonos. However now although I can see the playlists through the controllers, I cant play anything. I just get the message "unable to browse music". I never got this before, it just started tonight and ...

• Hi,   normally spotify works perfectly for me over sonos. However now although I can see the playlists through the controllers, I cant play anything. I just get the message "unable to browse...
  • stellanb
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation Account family

hi, I have a question I already have a premium account trial (3 months to 9.9 €) you can convert it into account family? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I have a question I already have a premium account trial (3 months to 9.9 €) you can convert it into account family? Thanks.
  • ciulano
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in WD HD live

I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated

• Casual Listener
  • I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Epica - Spotify - Poland

Hey!I bought a subscription today, and I was really disappointed to find out that there is only one album of Epica available on Spotify here (In Poland; The Phantom Agony).I did some research, and even managed to add "The Quantum Enigma" to my librar...

• Hey! I bought a subscription today, and I was really disappointed to find out that there is only one album of Epica available on Spotify here (In Poland; The Phantom Agony). I did some research, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos connect Android phone

Hi, I have a couple of issues that I need the community's expertise with. I got a Sonos system for christmas. I just learnt, via a twitter conversation with sonos that I can't play offline songs via their app. I'm hoping that Spotify's Connect will h...

• Community Legend
  • Hi,   I have a couple of issues that I need the community's expertise with. I got a Sonos system for christmas. I just learnt, via a twitter conversation with sonos that I can't play offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes