Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Stream to wd tv live box from mobile app

Hi all, I have this setup wd tv live box Spotiffy premium account Ipad Android device I want to stream from the iPad or droid to the wd tv without having to turn the tv on and using the annoying wd tv live interface. A kind of "play to wd tv" option....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have this setup wd tv live box Spotiffy premium account Ipad Android  device I want to stream from the iPad or droid to the wd tv without having to turn the tv...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

[WP8] Downgrade to Unlimited until Spotify makes an app for windows phone 8 now!

I recommend everyone to downgrade to unlimited until Spotify makes an app for windows phone 8 now! This has taken too long!

• Casual Listener
  • I recommend everyone to downgrade to unlimited until Spotify makes an app for windows phone 8 now! This has taken too long!
  • agaace
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist only synchronizes partially between devices

I've create a playlist with 7 tracks on my spotify desktop client. All music plays flawlessly from there. On my sonos, I do see the playlist, but with only 4 tracks. The other 3 don't seem to sync. On my windows mobile app I see the playlist. With on...

• I've create a playlist with 7 tracks on my spotify desktop client. All music plays flawlessly from there.   On my sonos, I do see the playlist, but with only 4 tracks. The other 3 don't se...
  • pibipi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

LG home Cinema

when is comming the APP to LG smart TV and all some use Network ?? becouse i like to use that so i can do another stuff on my computer.. so i dont need to connect my iphone always if i want spotify on my smart tv

• when is comming the APP to LG smart TV and all some use Network ??  becouse i like to use that so i can do another stuff on my computer.. so i dont need to connect my iphone always if i want s...
  • czy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login to Logitech SmartRadio, Says I don't have a premium account when I do

Title says it all. When I attempt to login to spotify on the device, it claims I don't have a premium account. My account is up to date and I've tried various things. Help please? Thanks

• Regular
  • Title says it all.   When I attempt to login to spotify on the device, it claims I don't have a premium account. My account is up to date and I've tried various things. Help please?  ...
  • IanB44
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Why does the Blackberry Spotify App have limited functionality? Why does the BB Sptfy App suck?

Seriously. If I pay for a subscription to Spotify, why can I not fast forward or rewind a song or use the radio function? It's so frustrating. Can someone tell me why?

• Seriously.  If I pay for a subscription to Spotify, why can I not fast forward or rewind a song or use the radio function?  It's so frustrating.  Can someone tell me why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming from PC via Bluetooth receiver

Hi there, I have a Windows PC and a Denon HIFI Stereo. I just got this standard bluetooth receiver (http://www.sandstromstyle.com/product/sandstrom-bluetooth-audio-receiver) connected to the HIFI, and it works fine with my Samsung phone, but I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have a Windows PC and a Denon HIFI Stereo. I just got this standard bluetooth receiver (http://www.sandstromstyle.com/product/sandstrom-bluetooth-audio-receiver) connected to the H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Bug trying to log in.

Hi, I have Nokia C6 which I was using without any problems, but I had to reinstall the app. When I Try to login with my Spotify username and password (not the facebook account), Terms and Conditions ask appears and after I've pressed Accept it goes b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have Nokia C6 which I was using without any problems, but I had to reinstall the app. When I Try to login with my Spotify username and password (not the facebook account), Terms and Condit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP] Desktop app won't detect my windows phone

I'm trying to put some of my local files onto my spotify app for windows phone, but the desktop app won't detect my windows phone so i cannot sync them. Can anyone help? thanks

• I'm trying to put some of my local files onto my spotify app for windows phone, but the desktop app won't detect my windows phone so i cannot sync them.  Can anyone help?  thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No album artwork on Squeezebox Touch

Since a few days my Logitech Squeezybox Touch isn't displaying any artwork / album art when using the internal Spotify app. Just a black square. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

• Regular
  • Since a few days my Logitech Squeezybox Touch isn't displaying any artwork / album art when using the internal Spotify app. Just a black square. Anybody else experiencing this issue?
  • Art71
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR509 and Spotify login

I got already for quite some time an Onkyo TX-NR509. For the remainder of this month. I also got a spotify Premium subscription. Tonight I wanted to add my account to my Onkyo TX-NR509. When I entered the Facebook credentials I got an error. I finall...

• I got already for quite some time an Onkyo TX-NR509. For the remainder of this month. I also got a spotify Premium subscription. Tonight I wanted to add my account to my Onkyo TX-NR509. When I entere...
  • vanSijll
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to read some songs on Onkyo TX-NR818

Hello Everybody ... Some songs from spotify cannot be read on my onkyo TX-NR818. However, I can read them with my personal computer. For example, i cannot read this song on the Onkyo TX-NR818 : Song " Rock the boat" Artist "Bob Sinclar feat pitbull, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everybody ... Some songs from spotify cannot be read on my onkyo  TX-NR818. However, I can read them  with my personal computer.   For example, i cannot  read this s...
  • vanSijll
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-NR616: Can't play the song Scream & Shout from will.i.am

Hi, my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the web app and the Android app. Thanks! Bye, Jan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   my Onkyo TX-NR616 (latest firmware) just skips to the next song when I try to play Scream & Shout from  will.i.am. Any ideas? It works fine for the Windowss app, the...
  • vanSijll
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login to Spotify on Logitech UE

When I try to login to Spotify on my Logitech UE I always get an errormessage that says "Wrong URL". I`ve tried to switch between my username and email and I`ve also tried to change my password. Nothing works. Can someone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to login to Spotify on my Logitech UE I always get an errormessage that says "Wrong URL". I`ve tried to switch between my username and email and I`ve also tried to change my password....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku Missing Artists From Search?

Nickelback (don't judge) doesn't show up in search on my Roku. I thought it might be a licensing issue, so I put a few Nickelback songs in a playlist, then pulled that playlist up on my Roku and it plays all of the Nickelback songs just fine. I can e...

• Nickelback (don't judge) doesn't show up in search on my Roku. I thought it might be a licensing issue, so I put a few Nickelback songs in a playlist, then pulled that playlist up on my Roku and it p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ability to play spotify playlists from BMW hard drive

I have ability to d/l play lists to a hard drive in my car. Can I do this with Spotify play lists w premium subscription? If so how? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I have ability to d/l play lists to a hard drive in my car. Can I do this with Spotify play lists w premium subscription? If so how? Thank you. 
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

D/L playlists to BMW hard drive in car

i have the ability to create play lists on my car's built in HD. Will I be able to make use of this ability with Spotify premium? If so how would it be accomplished? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • i have the ability to create play lists on my car's built in HD. Will I be able to make use of this ability with Spotify premium? If so how would it be accomplished? Thank you. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard compatibility for Samsung TV app

Hi, Are there any plans to make the app comparable with, say, the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that works with the Samsung smart tv's? Only had the app a few days and while I love it, I'm already sensing that I soon won't bother to use it because of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Are there any plans to make the app comparable with, say, the Logitech Bluetooth keyboard that works with the Samsung smart tv's? Only had the app a few days and while I love it, I'm already ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 7.5] offline

I've marked each list offline on both my laptop and my mobile phone (HTC). Yet my mobile will tell me that the lists are unavailable offline. Quite frustrating since I'd like to use them for my running routine. Any solutions are welcome. Pat

• Regular
  • I've marked each list offline on both my laptop and my mobile phone (HTC). Yet my mobile will tell me that the lists are unavailable offline. Quite frustrating since I'd like to use them for my runni...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes