Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I love Spotify, here's my goodies from Spotify

I love Spotify, here's my goodies from Spotify

Hey there, received today Goodies and I want to thank you Spotify forever. Those are cool!

FB_IMG_13522007647959897.jpg

FB_IMG_13522007758173866.jpg

FB_IMG_13522007858775757.jpg

FB_IMG_13522008412953771.jpg

Thank you Spotify, you made my day today!

52 Replies

Reply to my PM.

@Legitti wrote:

Reply to my PM.

I'm just going to Sauna!

I have replied here. If you start to contribute here, you get rewarded with cool stuff!

I have use for all stuff. So I'm not selling any stuff that Spotify give to me 🙂 However my family have some Spotify stuff, like Umbrella, because I have Umbrella from Spotify. Second is in heavy usage by my sister 🙂

Wow. That's awesome. I design and produce t-shirts and LOVE Spotify. Have been a premium user for a couple of years ever since my iPod got jacked from my car. I have an hour commute to work each way so I rock out in my car most days...and listen during work when it's slow. Anyway, I stumbled across this thread when I was searching to learn how I could score and feature a Spotify t-shirt on my blog. Sounds like I need to be a power poster. Not sure I'll get to 4K+ posts, but I'll look around and see what happens.

Peace,

Erik

@LightenUpGear wrote:

Wow. That's awesome. I design and produce t-shirts and LOVE Spotify. Have been a premium user for a couple of years ever since my iPod got jacked from my car. I have an hour commute to work each way so I rock out in my car most days...and listen during work when it's slow. Anyway, I stumbled across this thread when I was searching to learn how I could score and feature a Spotify t-shirt on my blog. Sounds like I need to be a power poster. Not sure I'll get to 4K+ posts, but I'll look around and see what happens.

Peace,

Erik

Hey there!!!

Welcome to the community.

There is no need to post much! Just post as much as you can high quality posts, you will be at top!

Thanks and look to see you in community!

Again goodies!!!

001.jpg

003.jpg

Spotify, just 2 me U R the music 🙂

nice to see our subs going on the favourties - when do we start to get goodies? What's that? never because we don't sniff the right arses?

fair enough.. I've got Deezer free with my phone now - so will be cancelling soon. I hate companys that have their favourites.

Favorites is a bit of an incorrect word here, the Community Rock star team provide top level community support across a wide variety of Spotify issues. - The small rewards we get are a token of appreciation from the Spotify Community Team and Support Staff.

Enjoy Deezer....

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@pcoventry76 wrote:

nice to see our subs going on the favourties - when do we start to get goodies? What's that? never because we don't sniff the right arses?

fair enough.. I've got Deezer free with my phone now - so will be cancelling soon. I hate companys that have their favourites.

Hey there.

I'm sorry that you have that feel about Spotify.

Everyone can win some Spotify stuff here, just start contributing. If you help users a lot and discuss much about things you like, you surely get some day Spotify stuff! I use much free time to enjoy these forums because I like helping others with product I love too much!

So just start your engines and drive right here on Spotify community. I can promise after time you will receive some cool stuff from Spotify as thank you for help in community.

Happy friday!

Again goodies! Thank you Spotify.

20140210_163421[1].jpg

Prove your love for Spotify and you will get some cool stuff!

Again goodies!

20140319_143645[1].jpg

Again goodies, thank you!!!

Spotify

Here we go! Another time!

Music I listen now:

Make some noiseeee!

Rockstars program AKA send loads of your precious existence being an unpaid customer service representative on the Spotify forums and we'll send you an umbrella.

@melodynelson wrote:
Rockstars program AKA send loads of your precious existence being an unpaid customer service representative on the Spotify forums and we'll send you an umbrella.

Hey there. Thanks for opinion. I do not sit here 24/7, so I have time to listen music, watch movies and live my life. I don't even contribute very much here, but that's enough to get some cool stuff 🙂

@hpguru - do you have enough Spotify merch that your closet is 99% full of their gear?  I'm guessing you could go a couple of weeks of wearing Spotify clothes without wearing the same shirt twice. 😉

@LightenUpGear wrote:

@hpguru - do you have enough Spotify merch that your closet is 99% full of their gear?  I'm guessing you could go a couple of weeks of wearing Spotify clothes without wearing the same shirt twice. 😉

Yes, I have enough Spotify stuff, even my sister have Spotify umbrella and brother Spotify sunglasses etc.

These are good products when you help, but you dpn't need to help much. It's fun to help others and get some stuff for free.

3 Month Spotify Premium card arrived (added to my account) by Spotify. Thank you.

Just run out my own subscription today, so this 3 Month sub is for real need 🙂

I listen from Spotify Premium Hands Up Music all day & night long. Here we go again!

Again 1 month Premium card arrived! Thanks for the music, Hands Up Will Never Die 🙂

My subscription will last forever! Help on this community and your Hands Up beats will never end!

"My love for Spotify is true, in the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, I go step by step with Spotify straight to the light" 🙂

One month Premium, thanks Meredith!

Now I'm flying high! Here we go 🙂

Nice Goodies ! Great for showing off your Spotify love 

I agree.

"My love for Spotify is true, in the middle of my heart, in the middle of the night, I go step by step with Spotify straight to the light"

Suggested posts