Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

folder podcast

Solved!

folder podcast

I would like to organize my podcast into a folder.
I love the folder for albums / Playlists I would love to do the same for podcasts.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Millalof,

Only episodes can go into folders for the time being but this Idea we have here on the Community may spark your interest.
That user has had some similar thoughts in mind ๐Ÿ™‚

The Idea is still open for voting despite its status, so do feel free to vote for it and share it around!
You may also post a new Idea if you happen to come up with any new suggestions ๐Ÿ˜„
Just make sure it adheres to our Idea Exchange Guidelines.

We're here for you if any further questions arise!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can create the same for episodes as well. Just create a folder, then add some episodes to a playlist and put the playlist under that folder. To know more about folders, click here.

Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hei I would like to organize the type of podcast I listen to not the episode in them. When clicking on a podcast library is a mess in sorting out categories. 

2023-03-06 (3).png
Marked as solution

Hey @Millalof,

Only episodes can go into folders for the time being but this Idea we have here on the Community may spark your interest.
That user has had some similar thoughts in mind ๐Ÿ™‚

The Idea is still open for voting despite its status, so do feel free to vote for it and share it around!
You may also post a new Idea if you happen to come up with any new suggestions ๐Ÿ˜„
Just make sure it adheres to our Idea Exchange Guidelines.

We're here for you if any further questions arise!

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I finally decided to give podcasts a try, saved some entrepreneur type of subjects on my iPhone. Then went to my Mac to organize by using folders and nope, no can do. lol. Honestly, couldn't believe it, no folders. So #1 Issue for me personally as feedback is it immediately clutered my time consuming playlist folders etc. How do I know which episodes I want to save yet? As a person who has decided to give it a shot is a huge deterrent and simply ridiculous that we don't have the option. PLEASE fix this!

I would like the same, please add podcast folders. Thank you!

Right now, my playlist folders are neatly organized but I am following something like 40 podcasts, and they're all in the list unless I select only playlists at the top. Sometimes I want news, sometimes I want science, sometimes I want literature. And I don't want to sort episodes, that's a full time job!

Not only can I not organize podcasts by topic etc, but I can't even reorder them in the list. The result is that I unfollowed a bunch of podcasts that I actually listen to sometimes, just because I wanted a tighter list and don't want to have to scroll for a half hour to find the one I want. You might want to rethink your position on this matter.

UGG! Now that Stitcher and Google Podcasts are gone Spotify is really my only option...and it's just a mess! My library looks ridiculous, I can't find anything, and it's not even fun to listen to spotify anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž

Spotify - PLEASE fix this!

Podcasts organized in folders, omfg, what/a/novel/idea... Jesus Christ; do you guys even have a UX/UI team?

Categorization by podcast shows in folders is a must for podcasts. If I want to listen to my news podcasts, I don't want to see them mixed next to my fictional productions. You already have the feature for music and it's the same use case for users. Will not be using Spotify for podcasts until this feature is released.

Suggested posts