Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I change my playlist covers?

How do I change my playlist covers?

I have the app downloaded on my laptop and phone but it still won't let me change my playlist covers. 

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 8, Acer Chromebook R 11)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey @dani31, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You will need a Spotify app on desktop in order to change your playlist covers. It’s not possible to change your playlist covers on a mobile device at this time. There is some more information and steps on how to do this here.

If you’ve downloaded the app on your desktop and still cannot change your playlist covers, let me know what desktop device you have and attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing there so I can take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the Chrome OS. Whenever I click on the playlist cover, it just makes the image bigger and I don't have the option to edit it. When I click the edit option, I can only edit the title of the playlist and the songs. 

Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 12.08.56 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-09-14 at 12.08.39 AM.png

Hey hey @dani31!

Thanks for confirming that for us. Sorry for the delayed reply.

We're afraid that right now it's possible to update your playlist covers on a Chromebook as it supports the web player and the Google play versions of that app, which don't offer that feature.

If you'd like to see that changed you can click here to leave a +Vote to support the idea to implement this.

Hope this info helps!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts