Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Playlists on Iphone - stop shuffling!

Solved!

Offline Playlists on Iphone - stop shuffling!

How do I turn off the Shuffle feature?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

"now playing" -> touch the screen with the album picture ->  you can see "shuffle"  down to the left, if it's green it's tured on. Touch it to turn it off.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

In order to turn OFF shuffling if you turned it on, tap Now Playing, then tap the I symbol (info), then scroll down and turn off shuffling. This is a very poor way of doing this. Spotify should improve.

Marked as solution

This has been frustrating me for some time! thanks for posting the solution!!

9 Replies
Marked as solution

"now playing" -> touch the screen with the album picture ->  you can see "shuffle"  down to the left, if it's green it's tured on. Touch it to turn it off.

I\m also having this problem

Hey!

The steps Gyngarn gave above should stop it shuffling on your device.
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

In order to turn OFF shuffling if you turned it on, tap Now Playing, then tap the I symbol (info), then scroll down and turn off shuffling. This is a very poor way of doing this. Spotify should improve.

Marked as solution

This has been frustrating me for some time! thanks for posting the solution!!

Help I am having the same problem, all the above is for the old version....unfortunately I updated...now I have no idea how to shut off shuffle....pls someone help....thanks

On the iPad version of Spotify I can no longer find the Now Playing screen, which means I can't see how to turn of shuffle. Please can you help?

This only turns off the shuffle feature for one song at a time.  Is there anyway to stop the entire playlist from shuffling with one click?

I HATE the shuffle feature on my iPhone. I don't enjoy listening to music that way. Please make it an easy to disable it with 1 click so that I can enjoy your service on my phone.

Suggested posts