Premium

Country

denmark

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating system 

iOS 15.2

My Question or Issue

When I am playing a song there goes about 29 seconds and I automatically pause the song and I have tried changing password on Spotify and Facebook I didn’t help. I have tried deleting cache checking the settings but it didn’t seem to help either. Tried deleting the app by going to settings and deleted it and turned of my phone for a few mins and reinstalled it but it didn’t help either. Need hel fixing this issue please.

6 Replies

Hey @H4ns, welcome to the Community

Hope you're doing great!

I'd suggest updating to iOS 15.3.

Are you sharing your account with someone else?

If that's not the case, are you using another app that might be playing audio/video with audio content while Spotify is playing?

Have you tried with another account and see if the same thing occurs on your device?

If possible, try signing in with your account on a similar device just to make sure that your account is fine.

Keep me posted 🙂

Hey

I have already updated it to iOS 15.3 and it worked early today but it has started again I have change my passwords and logged out of all devices but it has started again but I will try on other device. To see if it is my phone.

I don’t understand this it seems to work again but it didn’t work for 5min ago. But it’s weird cause when it do as it does it seems to be on clock every 30 seconds pause automatically. I’ll keep you updated it I have the problem again 🙂

That's good to hear!

If it happens again, I will be right here to help you 🙂

Hey again 

Having the same problem again 

Hey @H4ns,

Thanks for your reply here.

Could we ask you if you're still experiencing the issue with the pausing of playback? If yes, then it could be worthwhile to perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation. Check if this will make any difference for you.

If the above doesn't help, then please come back with a short video-recording of the situation, plus the exact Spotify version you currently have on. This info would be helpful for us to replicate the situation and to give you a better advice. You can send a link to the video or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts