Plan

Premium

Country

Bangladesh

Device

iPhone XS Max, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Pro 2nd gen

Operating System

iOS 15.2.1

I’m using premium with the same account.Yet my iPhones doesn’t show the songs in my playlist but my iPad does. Also, I paid for Premium Duo but my account says it’s free! Here are the screenshots

048BC78A-88EA-44C6-B5DB-FBE9B047FC3F.gif
A62B5975-FB32-4D7D-B65F-C41B75CA8B08.gif
3 Replies

Hey @Fairooz_, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

It seems you are not subscribed to Premium or maybe you have signed in to the wrong account.

You can check the list of songs by tapping the song and artists names below Add Song in your second screenshot.

If you have subscribed to Spotify Premium and you are not yet Premium I'd suggest checking this article.

Please note that the experience on tablets and desktops for free users is different than on mobile. For example you have unlimited skips on those platforms compared to limited skips on mobile. For more of what you can do on Spotify Premium check here.

I'd also suggest updating to iOS and iPadOS 15.3

Let me know if you need more help 🙂

@MyMerrill wrote:

Plan

Premium

Country

Bangladesh

Device

iPhone XS Max, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Pro 2nd gen

Operating System

iOS 15.2.1

I’m using premium with the same account.Yet my iPhones doesn’t show the songs in my playlist but my iPad does. Also, I paid for Premium Duo but my account says it’s free! Here are the screenshots

I am facing the same issue! I am looking for the proper solution.

Hi @Priscilla69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let us know if this is happening with local files or just with regular songs, uploaded to Spotify? Feel free to also mention what troubleshooting you've done already so we avoid repeating the steps.

If you haven't already, try adding the songs to a new playlist to see if that does the trick.

Keep us posted on this.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts