Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

desktop

iPad mini gen 5

Operating System

The desktop is on Windows 11 on Spotify for Windows (64 bit)
1.2.16.947.gcfbaa410

The iPad is on iPadOS 16.6 running Spotify version 8.8.56

My Question or Issue

I enhanced a playlist on desktop, but the added songs are only there when I look at it on desktop. They are not there on my other devices. The iPad details provided are for my main reference.  

ETA: Is this normal? Nothing I saw online seemed to indicate this, but I did see someone specify the device they enhanced their playlists on, so I am not sure.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Luigi2262,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Sorry for the late reply, I just came by your post.

When you toggle on the Enhance playlist feature on desktop, it adds temporarily song recommendations which you can then decide to keep permanently in your playlist by clicking the (+) button. Could you give this a try to see if the song would show up on your other devices as well?

Temporary song suggestion, not yet permanently saved to the playlist.Temporary song suggestion, not yet permanently saved to the playlist.

Keep us posted!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Luigi2262,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Sorry for the late reply, I just came by your post.

When you toggle on the Enhance playlist feature on desktop, it adds temporarily song recommendations which you can then decide to keep permanently in your playlist by clicking the (+) button. Could you give this a try to see if the song would show up on your other devices as well?

Temporary song suggestion, not yet permanently saved to the playlist.Temporary song suggestion, not yet permanently saved to the playlist.

Keep us posted!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for the reply. I just remembered I posted here, so I'm sorry I replied late too. I believe it does add the song. Is there any way to make the suggestions appear on other devices without confirming them? I only care because I turned it on on a device that I don't use as much, which disables searches without the benefit, and I don't want to mess with my playlist without hearing the changes first.

On a related note, even on the desktop I turned it on with, they seem to stop appearing partway through the playlist, but they still play when I shuffle play the playlist. For instance, I don't see the suggested song that is currently playing on my playlist anywhere.

Edit: clarity

I'm no longer having this issue, so I'll just mark this as the solution I guess. I didn't do anything on my end, so I assume it was a bug fix or something that did it.

Suggested posts