Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Plays random songs after playlist is over.

Solved!

Spotify Plays random songs after playlist is over.

How come after I listen to my whole playlist spotify starts playing random songs ive never heard before. I want it to repeat the playlist automatically, and since I listen while I drive having to pull my phone out and press shuffle again is not the safest way. I have premium btw so random songs shouldnt start playing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the same problem. I don't know if it a new 'feature' but it is really annoying in Premium. The only way I can stop it is by going into Airplane mode so that it won't stream the suggested or recommended songs based on my playlist. Of course this mean I can't get phone calls.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

You have to turn off "AutoPlay" in Settings. With AutoPlay, after a playlist ends, you will have a similar song to the one you've been listening.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I have the same problem. I don't know if it a new 'feature' but it is really annoying in Premium. The only way I can stop it is by going into Airplane mode so that it won't stream the suggested or recommended songs based on my playlist. Of course this mean I can't get phone calls.
Marked as solution

You have to turn off "AutoPlay" in Settings. With AutoPlay, after a playlist ends, you will have a similar song to the one you've been listening.

Suggested posts