Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Songs not downloading

I have a spotify playlist that ive made and i hit dowload and i can see that it starts to put the green check beside the song and the playlist but then when i leave wifi there is a grey checkmark and says iI'm offline and need to connect to internet ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify playlist that ive made and i hit dowload and i can see that it starts to put the green check beside the song and the playlist but then when i leave wifi there is a grey checkmark and...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extrem data usage

My data usage was drained by Spotify by 238G in a period of a few days. How is this possible???This is my calculation:Highest quality streaming = 320kbits/sec320kbits/sec=40kBYTE/sec=2400kBYTE/min=14400kBYTE/hour=3456000kBYTE/day=3456000000BYTE/day=3...

• My data usage was drained by Spotify by 238G in a period of a few days. How is this possible??? This is my calculation: Highest quality streaming = 320kbits/sec 320kbits/sec =40kBYTE/sec =2400...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps adding songs into a playlist

I was trying to listen to a playlist with over 100 songs and it keeps adding in songs that are not by the sam artist and are mostly remixes of other things. When I go to up next I see the songs in the original playlist, but it keeps playing songs tha...

• Visitor
  • I was trying to listen to a playlist with over 100 songs and it keeps adding in songs that are not by the sam artist and are mostly remixes of other things. When I go to up next I see the songs in th...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed a band from Dailymix...Now what?

Is there a way to get my favorite artists back into my dailymix? I removed them on accident.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to get my favorite artists back into my dailymix? I removed them on accident.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my account via Spotify connect

Someone is logging into my account via their iPhone and I can't kick them off. See the attachments, her name is Renee and I posted some screenshots. I had to delete the App since my phone would randomly start playing music.

• Someone is logging into my account via their iPhone and I can't kick them off. See the attachments, her name is Renee and I posted some screenshots. I had to delete the App since my phone would rando...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested Songs

I don't want to have suggested songs played but they play anyway. Can anyone help?

• I don't want to have suggested songs played but they play anyway. Can anyone help?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Titre suivant bug radio

Bonjour, Lorsque j'écoute une musique recherchée, la suivante est un titre de la radio lié a au titre et non pas le titre suivant dans la recherche. Je suis sur Iphone. Merci!

• Bonjour,   Lorsque j'écoute une musique recherchée, la suivante est un titre de la radio lié a au titre et non pas le titre suivant dans la recherche. Je suis sur Iphone.   Merci!
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files wont sync to iPhone

I have recently come across the issue where the songs I have as local files will no longer sync to my iPhone 6. I have synced local files multiple times in the past. I have tried the method of playing them on my computer and saving to my music on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently come across the issue where the songs I have as local files will no longer sync to my iPhone 6.  I have synced local files multiple times in the past.  I have tried the meth...
  • arunnanth28
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists

I have had a Spotify Free account for years with hundreds of songs. Have probably never logged off before yesterday when I got a new iPad.When logging on again my music was gone!It was still available on my iPhone but being advised to log of and on i...

• I have had a Spotify Free account for years with hundreds of songs. Have probably never logged off before yesterday when I got a new iPad. When logging on again my music was gone! It was still avai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just updated to premium, song won't download on iPhone

So I just downloaded spotify premium, and I am in the process of downloading all the songs that I want to save for offline use on my mac. I checked to see the status on my iphone and none of them are downloaded for offline use, so I tried to download...

• So I just downloaded spotify premium, and I am in the process of downloading all the songs that I want to save for offline use on my mac. I checked to see the status on my iphone and none of them are...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An error while using internet related things

An error occured message occurs when i try to use anything that needs internet connection while having internet connection available. Im paying for premium and thats not really okay.

• Casual Listener
  • An error occured message occurs when i try to use anything that needs internet connection while having internet connection available. Im paying for premium and thats not really okay.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

I used to be able to sync my local files from my MacBook to my iPhone without any problem, but your newest update for iOS removed the Local Files section where the Playlists tab is. Can you help me out on how to sync local files again? Any help would...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to sync my local files from my MacBook to my iPhone without any problem, but your newest update for iOS removed the Local Files section where the Playlists tab is. Can you help me o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist keeps replaying - it won't stop

I am using an iphone 5 all updates completed! I turn on my playlist and it will keep playing it over and over and over! The continuous play is NOT on... I deleted spotify and reinstalled but same problem still there. This just started. ThanksBrad

• I am using an iphone 5 all updates completed!   I turn on my playlist and it will keep playing it over and over and over!   The continuous play is NOT on...   I deleted spotify a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has various loading problems with Apple CarPlay

I'm getting different problems each time. 1. It doesn't load anything at all. 2. It loads the songs but when I select one to play I get a blank screen with 'rewind, play, ff' icons and nothing else, and pushing them does nothing. 3. I select a song t...

• I'm getting different problems each time. 1. It doesn't load anything at all. 2. It loads the songs but when I select one to play I get a blank screen with 'rewind, play, ff' icons and nothing else, ...
  • deroo
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Trouble

Hi there. I'm having a bit of trouble listening to my music. When i click on a certain album/artist, it doesnt play the song I want to hear, it'll play songs from that artist or album--and this started about a day ago. Is there anyway this can be fix...

• Hi there. I'm having a bit of trouble listening to my music. When i click on a certain album/artist, it doesnt play the song I want to hear, it'll play songs from that artist or album--and this start...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something's wrong with my song library

I haven't really seen this problem anywhere else, and most of the time it fixes itself, but everytime I update Spotify, my library doesn't work correctly. I'll tap on a song from any artist, and it will play a completely different song from a differe...

• I haven't really seen this problem anywhere else, and most of the time it fixes itself, but everytime I update Spotify, my library doesn't work correctly. I'll tap on a song from any artist, and it w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scrobbles while offline / without Internet connection never get sent to last.fm

I was recently on a 20 hour plane ride without any Internet connection. None of my scrobbles from the flight (spotify name: ACAx1985 / lastfm name: ACA1985) were sent to my lastfm account. How can I get those previous scrobbles added to my list? When...

• Roadie
  • I was recently on a 20 hour plane ride without any Internet connection. None of my scrobbles from the flight (spotify name: ACAx1985 / lastfm name: ACA1985) were sent to my lastfm account.  &nb...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Pay for Premium, Yet I'm Being Forced to Listen to Other Artists when I Shuffle an Artist.

I've been using the premium Spotify for over a year now with no problems. I search for an artist, hit shuffle, and Spotify shuffles through all of the artist's albums. Now as of a few weeks ago, I search for an artist, for example Kendrick Lamar, hit...

• I've been using the premium Spotify for over a year now with no problems. I search for an artist, hit shuffle, and Spotify shuffles through all of the artist's albums.    Now as of a few ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes