Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Downloaded music won't pay

I've download a whole album but one of the songs won't play, even though it has been downloaded. How can I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • I've download a whole album but one of the songs won't play, even though it has been downloaded. How can I fix this??
  • nixwjack
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad

HelloI have an ipad wifi only. I have the app but i cant play music while im not on wifi but on my phone i can listen to my Spotify without internet. It tells me i have to download but ot doesnt download my songs when i am connected. Anyone have any ...

• Regular
  • Hello I have an ipad wifi only. I have the app but i cant play music while im not on wifi but on my phone i can listen to my Spotify without internet. It tells me i have to download but ot doesnt ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I pay one month of Spotify Premium using a PSN Card on PS4, will premium also be on my phone?

I got a free $10 PSN card. I'm wondering if premium will be available for all my platforms if I pay premium using a PSN card

• I got a free $10 PSN card. I'm wondering if premium will be available for all my platforms if I pay premium using a PSN card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Access Your Library "Downloads", iPhone

A friend of mine has a "Downloads" tab/feature when he goes to his "Your Library" selection. Does anyone have any idea how to add/access this?? I've looked through everything on both my iPhone and iMac apps and can't find anything about this. Many Th...

• A friend of mine has a "Downloads" tab/feature when he goes to his "Your Library" selection. Does anyone have any idea how to add/access this?? I've looked through everything on both my iPhone and iM...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Keeps Crashing

So I updated my iPad to the newest version available last night and the Spotify app was updated too. I hadn't used it since it updated and today I got home from work and I tried to play a song and it played for about 5 seconds (while it skipped sever...

• So I updated my iPad to the newest version available last night and the Spotify app was updated too. I hadn't used it since it updated and today I got home from work and I tried to play a song and it...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play songs that I was able to play before

I have an iPhone 5s and I have the recent iOS, I also have Spotify premium. I can't seem to play songs that I was able to play before. I tried playing impossible by Travis Scott. I was able to play it before but then I couldn't for about a week until...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 5s and I have the recent iOS, I also have Spotify premium. I can't seem to play songs that I was able to play before. I tried playing impossible by Travis Scott. I was able to play i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my hole playlist and premium doesn't work on iPhone

hey guys, after changing my facebook password, spotify didn´t recognize my playlist and premium.Help! I tried to deleted the App but nothing worked out.Maybe you can help me!

• hey guys,   after changing my facebook password, spotify didn´t recognize my playlist and premium. Help! I tried to deleted the App but nothing worked out. Maybe you can help me! &nbsp...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PROBLEME TELECHARGEMENT

J AI SPOTIFY SUR UN IPHONE ET LE MAC ET JE NE PEUX PAS CONSERVER MES TELECHARGEMENT JE SUIS abonne PRIMIUM

• J AI SPOTIFY SUR UN IPHONE ET LE MAC ET JE NE PEUX PAS CONSERVER MES TELECHARGEMENT JE SUIS abonne PRIMIUM  
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App on iPhone 5 (iOS 10.2.1) unstable and jerky

Hey guys, i wont report that the Spotify App on iPhone 5 iOS 10.2.1 is verry unstable, jerky and slowly. It makes itself noticeable, if you want to scroll through long playlists or if you want to pause or skippen songs. Especially when you are scroll...

• Hey guys,   i wont report that the Spotify App on iPhone 5 iOS 10.2.1 is verry unstable, jerky and slowly.   It makes itself noticeable, if you want to scroll through long playlist...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas com o premium

Minha esposa estava incluída no plano premium familiar normalmente e ela foi retirada do plano e não conseguimos mais incluí-la. A mensagem diz que o endereço não confere, mas moramos juntos.

• Minha esposa estava incluída no plano premium familiar normalmente e ela foi retirada do plano e não conseguimos mais incluí-la. A mensagem diz que o endereço não confere, mas moramos juntos.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Random Songs in my Playlists

Once a saved playlist is finished Spotify plays random songs. I've tried clearing the qeue, deleting and re-downloading the app, logging off and logging back in. If this is a problem that cannot be fixed, then unfortunately after 5yrs, of having your...

• Casual Listener
  • Once a saved playlist is finished Spotify plays random songs.  I've tried clearing the qeue, deleting and re-downloading the app, logging off and logging back in.    If this is a pro...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads not appearing in Downloads

Does anyone know why the tracks i've downloaded aren't showing up in the downloads section?

• Does anyone know why the tracks i've downloaded aren't showing up in the downloads section?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPhone skipping, stopping and starting

Hi, For the last few days, Spotify on my iPhone and Mac Book has been randomly stopping and starting and skipping through songs. I spent an hour speaking to one of the customer service reps today and they made me delete my old account and make a new ...

• Hi,   For the last few days, Spotify on my iPhone and Mac Book has been randomly stopping and starting and skipping through songs. I spent an hour speaking to one of the customer service reps ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paola

No puedo aceptar una invitación a premian familiar estoy en España y tenía spotify en Irlanda, no sé si puede ser esto, me he descargado aquí en España la Apple pero nada, alguna solución? Gracias

• No puedo aceptar una invitación a premian familiar estoy en España y tenía spotify en Irlanda, no sé si puede ser esto, me he descargado aquí en España la Apple pero nada, alguna solución? Gracias
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a full internet, but on my phone on the bottom it says "Connecting"

I have a good wifi/internet connection but when i open spotify app, it says " CONNECTING" and then I can't browse/play any song, except the offline songs. I took about 5-10 minutes until the "connecting" was disappear. And then i can browse/play any ...

• Visitor
  • I have a good wifi/internet connection but when i open spotify app, it says " CONNECTING" and then I can't browse/play any song, except the offline songs. I took about 5-10 minutes until the "connect...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Button missing

There's usually a switch to download saved songs in your library. It's missing, from everything, it's now an option instead in the context menu, this is 80% of the reason why I use Spotify Premium, please help.

• There's usually a switch to download saved songs in your library. It's missing, from everything, it's now an option instead in the context menu, this is 80% of the reason why I use Spotify Premium, p...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant logging in to my spotify app!! Help me

Dear spotify frirnds!I have to reset my iPhone recently and after redownload spotify app i can't logging to app! I use both of the way with Facebook and my username or mail, but i cant logging in yet!! I also change my password in web page, i can go ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify frirnds! I have to reset my iPhone recently and after redownload spotify app i can't logging to app! I use both of the way with Facebook and my username or mail, but i cant logging in y...
  • Imipour
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't sync playlists in ipod touch 2nd gen

Hi! I'm a Spotify Premium user and I can't sync my playlists to my iPod touch 2nd gen. iOS version is 4.2.1

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a Spotify Premium user and I can't sync my playlists to my iPod touch 2nd gen. iOS version is 4.2.1
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant access Local Files via iphone 5C

I haven't had this problem for long, i've tried a fresh install on my mobile, but it seems like its just not there.So whats happened is, I can see the 'local files' on my computer, all the songs are on there. And when i play them the phone recognises...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ongs are on there. And when i play them the phone recognises them, i can skip and repeat and everything, but on my phone when i go into playlists, i only see tjhe public playlists i've setup.. "Local f...
  • evereadycod
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "cant access local files"
    "local files" issues
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist radio

Hello,When I listen to a playlist I created myself, it automatically skips to the radio function.I don't know the name of the function in English, but literally translated it's called 'playlist radio', or 'afspeellijsten radio' in Dutch. It's very an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When I listen to a playlist I created myself, it automatically skips to the radio function. I don't know the name of the function in English, but literally translated it's called 'playlist r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes