Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play the "Eat this playlist"

How to play the "Eat this playlist"

Do i have to get premium to do it?

And i have the latest version which is 8.8.44.527 but i still cant see the option

Top Answer
Yordan

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The feature is still being tested out and is currently available only on iOS and in certain markets. If we have any new updates to share about this, rest assured we'll let everyone know via our For the Record blog. In the meantime, make sure you always keep the app up to date.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

20 Replies

Hi there @Jella1,

Thanks for reaching out. There's no such thing as a Premium exclusive playlist, so there must be some other issue here. What's the exact behaviour you have? Does it happen with any other playlist? Is it the same across all devices?

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't have the "Eat this playlist"  feature on all playlist, even tho my app is reinstalled and I am a premium user.

I don't have this feature yet

Same with me. I'm part of a premium plan with my wife. She can see the game in her playlists on her iPhone, but i can't see it in any playlists on Android 😞

Hey! I think they were referring to the newly added ‘Eat This Playlist’ mini game. :3

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Redmi Note 11 pro 5g

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I don't have the game "eat this playlist"

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The feature is still being tested out and is currently available only on iOS and in certain markets. If we have any new updates to share about this, rest assured we'll let everyone know via our For the Record blog. In the meantime, make sure you always keep the app up to date.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

This has nothing to do with what they asked though

Hi.

I have an iphone 12 and i reinstalled the app. i still don´t have the feature but my friend does.

how can i fix this?

I’m using Iphone 11 pro and had the latest update on both the app and the ios. The “eat my playlist” option still does not appear and may I know why also how to get it cause my friends already play it and its odd cause ee are using the same model of iphone.

Add the "eat my playlist" feature to android devices

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

spotify pls give me the snake i want to eat my playlist why are so cruel and gave snack to my mom but dont give it to me💔

It’s only on

iphone

It has been months man when will it be rolled out to everyone instead of only being selective? Yall just at this point I feel like prefer I phone users man

i have the latest version which is 8.8.72 but i still cant see the option

I still can't play "Eat This Playlist" even though other users have been able to for months now.

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland 

Device

Oppo Find X3 Lite 

Operating System

ColorOS 

My Question or Issue

Plan

Premium

Country

Greece

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 17.1.1

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have iPhone 12, app is fully updated but I can’t “eat this playlist”. All my friends with iPhones, even iPhone 8 have it. Any ideas?

I have IOS 17, the app is updated, I have a premium family plan and the other users can get the game, but I can’t. I have an iPhone SE 3 if that changes anything.

Suggested posts