Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to play the "Eat this playlist"

How to play the "Eat this playlist"

Do i have to get premium to do it?

And i have the latest version which is 8.8.44.527 but i still cant see the option

Top Answer
Yordan

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The feature is still being tested out and is currently available only on iOS and in certain markets. If we have any new updates to share about this, rest assured we'll let everyone know via our For the Record blog. In the meantime, make sure you always keep the app up to date.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

42 Replies

Hi there @Jella1,

Thanks for reaching out. There's no such thing as a Premium exclusive playlist, so there must be some other issue here. What's the exact behaviour you have? Does it happen with any other playlist? Is it the same across all devices?

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't have the "Eat this playlist"  feature on all playlist, even tho my app is reinstalled and I am a premium user.

I don't have this feature yet

Same with me. I'm part of a premium plan with my wife. She can see the game in her playlists on her iPhone, but i can't see it in any playlists on Android 😞

Hey! I think they were referring to the newly added ‘Eat This Playlist’ mini game. :3

Plan

Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Redmi Note 11 pro 5g

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I don't have the game "eat this playlist"

Hi folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The feature is still being tested out and is currently available only on iOS and in certain markets. If we have any new updates to share about this, rest assured we'll let everyone know via our For the Record blog. In the meantime, make sure you always keep the app up to date.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

This has nothing to do with what they asked though

Hi.

I have an iphone 12 and i reinstalled the app. i still don´t have the feature but my friend does.

how can i fix this?

I’m using Iphone 11 pro and had the latest update on both the app and the ios. The “eat my playlist” option still does not appear and may I know why also how to get it cause my friends already play it and its odd cause ee are using the same model of iphone.

Add the "eat my playlist" feature to android devices

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

spotify pls give me the snake i want to eat my playlist why are so cruel and gave snack to my mom but dont give it to me💔

It’s only on

iphone

It has been months man when will it be rolled out to everyone instead of only being selective? Yall just at this point I feel like prefer I phone users man

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkiye

Device

Samsung S21 FE/PC

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

When Will The "Eat This Playlist" come to android?

In summary, I'm wondering if there's a cost associated with accessing the features of Spotify Premium. Additionally, I've noticed disparities between iOS and Android devices. While I'm paying for the service, my friend, using an iOS device, can utilize the "Eat This Playlist" feature on Spotify Free without a fee. This discrepancy seems somewhat inequitable. It would be beneficial if Spotify Premium on Android could also include the "Eat This Playlist" feature. I'd appreciate your assessment if I've adequately conveyed the issue. I'm a devoted Spotify user ❤️"

Hey, @b4tu 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

I moved your thread from the Ideas board to the Help board, so I can better explain this situation.

This difference between the two operating systems may occur because of a usability test that Spotify is currently driving. It's normal that you see some "disparities" between your app and your friends' one. It's not necessarily because of a cost matter, but some tests differently affect different users, considering a bunch of variables. 

For more information, I recommend that you take a look at this support article:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan 🇧🇷

LuanSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @b4tu

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! 

We can confirm that this feature is only available on iOS devices and in certain markets at the moment. As @Luan mentioned, we’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts