Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Quality?

I am a vivid music listener and I love spotfiy but recently the quality of the stream or even the offline mode is static radio like.I reinstalled my app and also resynced everything and stream everything at EXTREME but it still produces bad quality. ...

• I am a vivid music listener and I love spotfiy but recently the quality of the stream or even the offline mode is static radio like. I reinstalled my app and also resynced everything and stream ever...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

disconnecting facebook

My freind and i share spotify. Usually it's connected to his facebook, but now it has switched to mine so that it says it's my spotify. I need help logging out of mine on spotify and logging him back in.

• My freind and i share spotify. Usually it's connected to his facebook, but now it has switched to mine so that it says it's my spotify. I need help logging out of mine on spotify and logging him back...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Current iOS Version 0.4.23 Issues

Current iOS Version 0.4.23 Issues Hello I am hoping others will post issues that can be incorporated hopefully if we all post our issues in one thread spotify might realize they do have some issues with their current software and stop taking the "no-...

• Roadie
  • ...ave some issues with their current software and stop taking the "no-contest" or defense stance.   As of a few months ago Spotify went down the drain, this was about the time iOS 5 came out public...
  • callumjones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync or Stream

After hitting play to listen to musick it will stop or sonds like it skips

• After hitting play to listen to musick it will stop or sonds like it skips
  • russtm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPod touch, Spotify premium, & offline access

I'm considering getting spotify premium, but need a question answered: If I select songs that I listen to from the Spotify catalogue (while online) and I have spotify prem, will I be able to listen to those same catalogued songs (i.e. songs that I do...

• I'm considering getting spotify premium, but need a question answered:   If I select songs that I listen to from the Spotify catalogue (while online) and I have spotify prem, will I be able to...
  • paperplanes
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

ipod touch

I subscribed to play my playlist ofline mostly. Offline play on my ipod touch sucks. What are your experience. I feel like I am wasting my time.

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to play my playlist ofline mostly. Offline play on my ipod touch sucks. What are your experience. I feel like I am wasting my time.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync between my Mac book Pro and my Iphone 4 ...on SpoTIFY pREMIUM,

Hi I'm on Spotify Premium and I'm trying to sync my computer with my iphone. Unfortunately its not syncing. The Wireless connection is good but it doesnt sync. If anyone can help I'd be most grateful. Kelvin.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm on Spotify Premium and I'm trying to sync my computer with my iphone.   Unfortunately its not syncing. The Wireless connection is good but it doesnt sync.    If anyone can h...
  • BIAGRA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tack paus after like... 0:57

I'm listening to some tracks and suddenly after 0.57 the track stops playing, its not paused but it just stop, so i have to press on the track line and jump like 1 second forward.. Whats the problem? This has happening the last week on every song! Pl...

• I'm listening to some tracks and suddenly after 0.57 the track stops playing, its not paused but it just stop, so i have to press on the track line and jump like 1 second forward.. Whats the problem?...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

app down on iPhone

My Sporify has been down for 2 weeks now, have restarted and removed. What do I do to get it back on the phone?

• Visitor
  • My Sporify has been down for 2 weeks now, have restarted and removed. What do I do to get it back on the phone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash reporting

Seems to me these forums are littered with people reporting crashes, and no-one at Spotify seems to have a proper handle on this. Why don't you add a crash reporting feature into your app, maybe a mode that can be turned on? Lots of apps do this.

• Regular
  • Seems to me these forums are littered with people reporting crashes, and no-one at Spotify seems to have a proper handle on this.   Why don't you add a crash reporting feature into your app, m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

All my music is gone

I just signed up for Premium a couple days ago, and got Spotify loaded onto my iphone yesterday. It automatically started syncing all my starred music, playlists, etc. Today, I wanted to try the offline modus, start playing a song, and whooosh *silen...

• Regular
  • I just signed up for Premium a couple days ago, and got Spotify loaded onto my iphone yesterday.  It automatically started syncing all my starred music, playlists, etc.  Today, I wanted to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch keeps going offline

I'm having problems syncing my iPod touch. It has worked very well for the last few months but recently I have been having problems. It wont stay online and keeps cycling between online then offline. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but that did...

• I'm having problems syncing my iPod touch. It has worked very well for the last few months but recently I have been having problems. It wont stay online and keeps cycling between online then offline....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS App and Alarm?

Spotify has become my primary music app for my iPod Touch, so I've run into a bit of a problem. I like to set alarms while working so I don't disrupt my work by constantly looking at the clock, but I have yet to find an alarm app that recognizes the ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify has become my primary music app for my iPod Touch, so I've run into a bit of a problem. I like to set alarms while working so I don't disrupt my work by constantly looking at the clock, but I...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Problem

Most of my spotify play lists have turned grey and I cannot play them. They are in offline mode and I can't sync them. When I am logged in to my computer I can see that some songs have a sign that looks like this ! on the star sign. What do they mean...

• Casual Listener
  • Most of my spotify play lists have turned grey and I cannot play them. They are in offline mode and I can't sync them. When I am logged in to my computer I can see that some songs have a sign that lo...
  • Notna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Should the Mobile App "Local Files" reflect the Desktop "Local Files" ?

I am new to Spotify. One of the things that attracted me to Spotify, is the access to your music everywhere. I have an 8G iPhone, and want to be able to stream my music collection anywhere. Audiogalaxy affords me this ability, but I need to keep my c...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new to Spotify.  One of the things that attracted me to Spotify, is the access to your music everywhere.  I have an 8G iPhone, and want to be able to stream my music collection anywher...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stream my library on my iPhone?

I want to be able to stream my music collection when I am not home? How do I do that? When I created a playlist with my library, it complained of too many tracks in the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to be able to stream my music collection when I am not home?  How do I do that?  When I created a playlist with my library, it complained of too many tracks in the playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing tips

My playlists on my ipod touch just stopped syncing, which is pretty common every few weeks. but now I can't get it to sync again, it's been two days. Or it might stop at syncing like 2 songs. I've already:-turned it off and on-set the screen to not l...

• My playlists on my ipod touch just stopped syncing, which is pretty common every few weeks. but now I can't get it to sync again, it's been two days. Or it might stop at syncing like 2 songs.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple iphones on same premium account?

My job gave me an iphone for work purposes, yet I am locked in to my current AT&T personal iphone as well. Can I use both iphones with the same spotify/fb account linked? Does this count as 2 of my devices? I was able to login on my personal phone ea...

• My job gave me an iphone for work purposes, yet I am locked in to my current AT&T personal iphone as well.   Can I use both iphones with the same spotify/fb account linked?  Does this...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mobile issues

When Spotify became available in my country I immediately went premium so I could ditch iTunes and use Spotify to listen to music in my car in stead. I was already using Spotify at work via a proxy so I knew is was amazing. Unfortunately, the Spotify...

• Music Fan
  • When Spotify became available in my country I immediately went premium so I could ditch iTunes and use Spotify to listen to music in my car in stead. I was already using Spotify at work via a proxy s...
  • soho
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes