Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with premium on iphone

Solved!

Problem with premium on iphone

just got 30 day free trial and i use facebook to login.  On my iphone it says that its not premium and ive logged in and out and redownlaoded the app.  what do i do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So yesterday my account starts working. I contacted the company via support form, and soon after my account starts to work. I'm very delighted. 

is any body else still having issues?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Well it looks like its not showing up as premium on my desktop either.  But when i view my account it shows that i have an active subscription 😞

Having the same issue here.

Same here. Must be a glitch or something. I hope they work it out. I hope they give refunds if this is not fixed soon.

I am also having the same problem. I renewed my subscription for one month, and now Premium is no longer working on my laptop or my iPhone. 

Same here! I signed up earlier today and my account shows premium but it's not working on my iPhone.  I also tried deleting the app on my phone and re-installing, but still not working. Let me know if anyone knows how to fix it.  Thanks!

Marked as solution

So yesterday my account starts working. I contacted the company via support form, and soon after my account starts to work. I'm very delighted. 

is any body else still having issues?

Suggested posts