Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My feature request, ease of use, bug fixes

My feature request, ease of use, bug fixes

The following are some of my Update requests. Some are must have items/issues and some I think would mave the iPhone app easier to use.. 1) Anti Skip buffer - this is a must for anyone who  likes walking around with their iPhone listening to music. Right now while walking around  I have just short one second spots where the signal drops in and out. As little as one foot affects whether I get a good or bad signal. A 45 second buffer would fix this problem. Right now the music just drops in and out all the time. 2) I started a station from a track in an album I was listening to. After a while I could see that the Station was based on the complete album not just the one track.  I would like to be able to do both, start a station based either on the individual track or the complete album. 3) while walking my dog it is not always easy to thumbs up/ thumbs down a song. I would like to be able to  go back and see previous song played in a station and be able to thumbs up or thumbs down the track. It would also be helpful if I could hear a short sample of the song to remind me why I liked or did not like the song. 3) I would like an easier way to get between my station list and album list. 5) it would be nice if I could add a second song to a station for more variety. 6) folder/sort - I would like to be able to add multiple albums to a play list I call "albums" and have Spotify be able to sort the albums based on Album, Artist, etc. Essentially creating a folder within a folder. With albums artwork and name of each album. 7) I would like to see a history button on the search screen so I can quickly goto past albums I have searched for. John
0 Replies

Suggested posts