Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

ok im thick

ok im thick

ok im trying spotify free month first being on here for 3 yrs now and have a lot of good playlists,now im using an ipod with spotify app,got my playlists on ipod now and they all seem to play ok,,but is that only cos im near my wireless router ,if i go on holiday in car and want music on will it strill play my playlists going down the motorway

or do i need a phone to do that or is it a con and you cant take playlists anywhere with you as it says ,[cos you aint got broadband signal on an ipod  ,can someone explain how it works as i think its not worth 9.99 a month ,ill just play em on laptop instead  

2 Replies

hello tupacferret, welcome to the Community!

When you are in a wifi area you just have to sync all the songs you want (just press the OFFLINE MODE button) and then you will be able to listen to them everywhere and without internet conection, isn´t great?

Try this and if you have problems doing it please get back to us, we will be happy to help.

Thanks for trusting us 🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

@tupacferret wrote:

ok im trying spotify free month first being on here for 3 yrs now and have a lot of good playlists,now im using an ipod with spotify app,got my playlists on ipod now and they all seem to play ok,,but is that only cos im near my wireless router ,if i go on holiday in car and want music on will it strill play my playlists going down the motorway

or do i need a phone to do that or is it a con and you cant take playlists anywhere with you as it says ,[cos you aint got broadband signal on an ipod  ,can someone explain how it works as i think its not worth 9.99 a month ,ill just play em on laptop instead  

Hi,

When you are in the playlist hit the 'Available offline' button. This will download all the songs in the playlist, so you don't need to stream 🙂

Suggested posts