Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPod-Pad-Phone will not shut down music after timer tells it to do.

iPod-Pad-Phone will not shut down music after timer tells it to do.

When going to bed I always put my iPod on with 25 minutes of music on the timer. After 25 minutes the timer should stop playing. Everything works well until 2 Spotify updates ago.

Now the music stops for a second, en than goes further. When I use the music that is installed on my iPod-Phone-Pad, it works.

So I think it is a Spotify problem. All my devises are up to date.

Does anyone has the same problem?? And how can I make it work again.

4 Replies

I'm in the same situation, and my roommate as well, the timer doesn't work with spotify, and logout or reinstall doesn't work either.

Hi igayague.

I had some response from the helpdesk of Spotyfy. They had no solution, but will look into it. They made the sugestion that I would try a different timer. So i took a look in the App store, and fount Music Sleep Timer for free. It does the same as the Apple timer, and it works verry good. So for now you coult try this App

Thanks for the app tip, I will try it.

There have been a few updates since the problem first occured for everyone. I cincerely hope that the developers consider fixing this issue as a top 10 priority. Being able to set a timer that works with the built in clock in the iPhone is optimal and takes less space than having to use third party software. And especially for me who use an alarmclock that requires me to have the program up and running when I put the phone away, just as the timer programs usually work.

Suggested posts