Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

£10 Gift Card not valid?

Solved!

£10 Gift Card not valid?

Hi, I've just bought a £10 gift card and when I entered the redeem code it said it's invalid, I have written the code correctly.. any help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into that a little closer for you. Be sure to include the code in the email to speed things up (don't worry, they have no need to steal it they have lots haha!)

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into that a little closer for you. Be sure to include the code in the email to speed things up (don't worry, they have no need to steal it they have lots haha!)

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts