Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 accounts linked to Facebook need to delete the first one permanently, how?

2 accounts linked to Facebook need to delete the first one permanently, how?

I seem to have two accounts linked to my facebook and cannot delete the first account or even sign into it, help! 

I would like to keep my newer account that i use and simply remove the other one completely.

Thanks 

Matt

6 Replies

Hi matt123147 - Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sound like you've got an account linked to your Facebook email and one linked to matt123147. You can reset the matt123147 password right here: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

You can link your FB to matt123147 via your Preferences Page: Edit > Preferences (in Windows) or Spotify > Preferences (in Mac). That way both log in details will direct you to the same account. 

thanks for the help but, 

i know the password for the matt123147 account and it is already linked to my facebook, however my old account still needs to be removed, can this be done please?

the account i am trying to remove has the number 1137045897 if that helps at all 

Hm, I can confirm 'matt123147' isn't linked to a Facebook profile. You should just see that username in the top right corner when you log in (and no picture). 

When you go to your Preferences Page do you see the button 'Connect to Facebook'? It's at the bottom of the page. 

i have now connected it back to facebook, this isnt really the problem. the problem is the other account that is the older one that was linked to the same facebook account, can you remove the old one please with the user number 1137045897, thanks

i have now connected it back to facebook, this isnt really the problem. the problem is the other account that is the older one that was linked to the same facebook account, can you remove the old one please with the user number 1137045897, thanks

Suggested posts