Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 month subscription payment issue paypal

Solved!

3 month subscription payment issue paypal

I wanted to get the 0.95 Fr. 3 month premium subscription to pay with ma paypal account. But everytime i fill in my paypal informations and click on "pay" it returns to the page before without any error message. My paypal hasnt been charged with 0.95 Fr. And i have no premium account. 

I checked if my paypal is verified, it is , and I still have enough money on it.

Can someone help me whats the issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there 🙂
If you're used the same paypal account for another offer in the past, you're not allowed to use it again.
If you haven't, you can try with different payment method, if that's not a problem for you, and see if this will go well.
MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello @doui, welcome to the Community! 

If you're having issues paying with PayPal, please check:

This could be the only possible issue, as you say your account is verified. 

If the country in paypal and in the profile is the same, try change it again in your Spotify profile, then log out and log back in. 

If you have any other questions, or you need further assistance, come back to the Community, we`d love to help! 🙂

Hi, @ MartinStoichkov

I tried chainge the country and back again and log out and log in again but it still doesnt work. 😕

Is there a solution to this problem?

I have just signed out everywhere... my Paypal account is set up and showing the country as Germany, and so does the Spotify account, and still go back to the page where It asks me to choose payment option.

I tried doing it from my phone, Spotify, 3 different browsers, and incognito mode... all failed !!

Marked as solution

Hey there 🙂
If you're used the same paypal account for another offer in the past, you're not allowed to use it again.
If you haven't, you can try with different payment method, if that's not a problem for you, and see if this will go well.

Suggested posts