Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 months subscription offer FRAUD!!!!

3 months subscription offer FRAUD!!!!

8 Replies

Hey @gorkagirre,

Can you let me know a little more about the issue? I’d love to see what I can suggest.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have recived an offer via email, I followed the link and paid the 9,99€ asked for. A month after this they charged me 9,99€ extra!!! Here you are the offers picture:

Have you had Premium before? Have you used the payment method for Spotify in the past?

MaximSpotify Star

Captura de pantalla 2016-10-01 a las 11.39.25.png

Yes I have had premium before! And yes I have used this payment method befor too!!

Maybe did you have an offer before and cancelled before the renewal? You can check the terms and conditions of the offer over here: https://www.spotify.com/legal/re-engagement-offer/

MaximSpotify Star

If they know that I cant take the offer again, why do they send me the offers? I call it FRAUD with capital letters because it is a FRAUD. Personalized emails must know if you have the right to join an offer or not!!!!

And why encorage with offers the new customers and penalize the "old" customers paying more?

I'm sorry that you got that email -- I've passed your feedback onto Spotify about this 🙂

Also, maybe you've got that email because you have a second account? The chance is very small, but it's still possible.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts