Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidental Spotify Premium purchase, please help!

Accidental Spotify Premium purchase, please help!

Hey everyone!

I had been talking to my dad about buying Spotify Premium to make music listening a bit more acessible. He was having issues with the subscriptions on his computer, so I started trying to look for ways to solve it, or just find a way to pay for it. I was going through the Spotify Premium thing, and it asked me if I wanted to buy. It was meant to be a check, to see if I needed to type in credit card numbers etc to see if that was the problem for my dad, but instead it just asked for my Facebook password. I typed it in and then it said I got billed for 99kr, and as I checked my bank account, 99kr had been removed from my account. Is there any way I can get my money back and deactivate this account, because while I was doing this, my dad sorted it out and has now purchased an account for the entire family. Those 99kr was really important for me, I cannot afford spending money right now, and losing those was devastating. Please help me!

I really need this to refunded one way or another, and the account to removed, please Spotify Employees!

1 Reply

Hi,

Please see my post on the first time you submitted this with how to cancel your account.

To get a refund, you will have to submit a contact form to get this fixed, which can be found here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts