Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account split in to two.....

Solved!

Account split in to two.....

My username is kenla61 and my account has been split in to two. Can you please help me and associate my kenla61 account with my  Facebook?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have solved it by deleting the old account and keeping the new account wich is connetcted to my Facebook. I transfered the playinglist by making my new account become "friend" with my old account. Then I inserted my "friends" playlists.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

I have solved it by deleting the old account and keeping the new account wich is connetcted to my Facebook. I transfered the playinglist by making my new account become "friend" with my old account. Then I inserted my "friends" playlists.

Wow, that is not a FIX. That's a huge hassle.

Was it your own fault that there was a 2nd account created?

My problem is that I am getting a message that says a 2nd account was created, but I am 100% sure that I did not create that 2nd account. So for me, I can't login and delete the other account, since I don't even believe that it does exist!

This is keeping me from accessing my Premium Mobile account right now!  I spend a lot of time on my Mobile account and this is a severe problem for an account that I'm paying for, especially when there is virtually no support from Spotify for help.

I am having the exact same issue. My spotify restarted while I was listening to music and when it came back up it was a seperate account connected to my facebook. And when I try and login with my username and password for the 1st account it takes me straight to the new account. However, I can still see the 1st account as a friend and have manually transferred over all my playlists. It's still a giant pain though and I have no idea what caused it to happen.

SAME HERE!!!! so whack.... what is the solution, is there nobody to communicate with re this problem?

Hey chachaslide, please check the thread that thebiffman posted above. I've written a potential fix as well as a link to the contact form, which will let you email in to one of our agents if needed.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts