Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Solved!

Add support for Google ChromeCast

I am being charged for two accounts because I have more than one Facebook account. I only want one Spotify Premium account and be charged just for that one. I cancelled my subscription to Spotify Premium because I could not delete one of my Facebook accounts with Spotify. How do I fix this so I can subscribe for Premium again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @jsainley3646 and welcome to the Spotify community!

Let's help you fix this problem right away so you can get back to your favourite tunes!

Do you have two different Spotify accounts for the two separate Facebook accounts?

To fix this, you could try to first disconnect the unwanted Facebook account from the Spotify account which you'd like to keep and connect it to your preferred Facebook account and you should be right as rain.

If you would like more help, feel free to respond to this reply and we'll be on hand to help you.

Have a great day!

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @jsainley3646 and welcome to the Spotify community!

Let's help you fix this problem right away so you can get back to your favourite tunes!

Do you have two different Spotify accounts for the two separate Facebook accounts?

To fix this, you could try to first disconnect the unwanted Facebook account from the Spotify account which you'd like to keep and connect it to your preferred Facebook account and you should be right as rain.

If you would like more help, feel free to respond to this reply and we'll be on hand to help you.

Have a great day!

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

Suggested posts