Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All my playlists have gone and been replaced with one strange playlist

Solved!

All my playlists have gone and been replaced with one strange playlist

Help please all of my playlists have vanished includeing my old starred playlist with lots of my fav songs  saved (300ish) in.there is now only one playlist appearing composed by someone called knutmarak??? which i did not follow. this is strange I have tried logging out and back in I have tried reseting my phone and have tried looking on my laptop version but still all showing this one playlist???

Any ideas how to get back

Thankyou

Jon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jon_masterhouse! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That sounds not nice.

Do you can see your deleted playlists on this site

If not, there is no problem sometimes it takes a couple of hours until they appear on that list.

This may help you. ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jon_masterhouse! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That sounds not nice.

Do you can see your deleted playlists on this site

If not, there is no problem sometimes it takes a couple of hours until they appear on that list.

This may help you. ^^

Peace

hi nico,

this worked a treat thanks for the tip.

Think some how someone got into my account and was using it deleting my playlists as it was connected to two devices i have no idea about... have logged account out everywhere and reset password so should be ok now

thanks for replying

Jon

I have the same problem.

It seems someone logged in, removed all playlists, albums and songs.  I have still my artists though.

How can I get back my songs (I am not talking about playlists here) ?

My account is facebook type. I checked facebook login history and there was no suspicious entries. 

Suggested posts