Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Another 'wrong country' issue - changed on profile ages ago, still wrong

Another 'wrong country' issue - changed on profile ages ago, still wrong

Sent a support request about a month ago on this, still no reply 😞

I recently moved to Finland from the UK. When I got errors about being in the wrong country, I went into my profile and changed it to Finland.

However, if I look at my account page, it STILL says United Kingdom, with my old address. As soon as I click on 'Edit your profile', it has the correct new Finland address, and country set as Finland already there.

Why has this change not made itself through? Especially as it has been over a month, maybe two, since I changed it.

3 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

From looking at our system I can see that you have created a second account through Facebook. This is the account that has been changed to Finland but don't worry, just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will be happy to help fix this for you. If you receive an autoresponse, just send an email directly in reply and someone will be in touch shortly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thanks - I had sent a message 2 months ago but never got a response.

I sent another one today and got an autoresponse - which I have no replied to on your advice, however upon sending it realised it goes to a 'no-reply' email address so I'm concerned it won't go anywhere. Can you advise further?

Not to worry - although it has a 'no-reply' email address, replying is the right thing to do in this instance. Someone should be in touch shortly 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts