Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Any way to pay for Spotify Premium through iTunes?

Any way to pay for Spotify Premium through iTunes?

Hey! So, my dad recently bought me a nice $15 iTunes card. I immediately thought of getting Spotify Premium. I went onto the app, fiddled around, whatever. I couldn't find a way to pay with my iTunes card. I then went online and apparently you can't pay for Spotify Premium with them anymore, yet others still found a way. (View iTunes account-Subscriptions-Spotify-Renew) Yet I ran into a problem. Those options never showed up for me since I've never had a premium subscription... I've tried everything, but to no avail have I found the information I'm looking for.

If you can provide me with ANY information at ALL on how I can do this, it is greatly appreciated. 

(Yes, I am a minor, and my parents are not willing to enter their credit card information online and pay monthly just for a music app. I really like Spotify and don't want to have to give it up just because I can't pay them. I'm not a fanatic on spending very much, but this is one of those instances where I say, TAKE MY MONEY!)

2 Replies

Unfortunately I don't think that you will be able to do it through iTunes with your gift card.

Sorry I can't be much of a help, though the $10 would also only pay for a single month.

I have the same issues and i bought a 25 gift card and i was hoping to get the 0.99 for 3 months offer but I probably wont be able cause spotify isn't solvin this issue

Suggested posts