Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get the free 48-h trial of Spotify Premium

Solved!

Can't get the free 48-h trial of Spotify Premium

I downloaded spotify to get the announced free 48-h trial but my account is Spotify Free again. What's wrong? Why doesn't it work? Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

In that case I would ask customer services very nicely via the online contact form is there anything that they can do for you. Unfortunately since the system is entirely automated there isn't much more I can suggest as community support. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey @mardedudas 🙂 

Have you ever subscribed to Spotify unlimited or premium before? Also, what device are you using to listen? 

Peter

Peter

No, Peter, never. My device is Xperia Arc S.

Let me see if I can find out anymore information about this for you. 

Peter

Peter

Thank you very much!! 🙂

Hi Mardedudas! Just taken a look and it seems you had the 48 hour trial back in 2012. 

Not to worry, you're still eligble for our 30 day Premium trial. You can click here to get started: http://spoti.fi/11mwzXI

O.O  I have never had any Spotify trials!!! There must be some kind of error. Regarding the 30 days one, I would prefer the 48 hours trial, I am not very enthusiastic about giving my credit card number if I don't need to pay for a service.

Hi Meredith! Now I remember downloading Spotify last year, when I got this device. I don't remember if there were adverts but what I do know is that I just could listen to the music in my device( just a few songs then) and I got dissappointed. So I uninstalled it.

Unfortunately, you get the free 48 hour trial the first time you log in on a mobile device, so you will have used it on your account when you logged in that time in the past. 

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter! I'm afraid it wasn't like this in that time because, as I said before, I wasn't let listen to my lists but just the music I previously downloaded in my device. If I had had Premium, I would have been able to listen to everything, wouln't I? :S
Marked as solution

In that case I would ask customer services very nicely via the online contact form is there anything that they can do for you. Unfortunately since the system is entirely automated there isn't much more I can suggest as community support. 

Peter

Peter

Haha! Ok, Peter, I'll do it! I hope to enjoy the offer at last! 😉 Thank you very much both you and Meredith.

I contacted the Spotify Support Team but they just answer I should contact the community first!! :S Help!!!

@mardedudas wrote:
I contacted the Spotify Support Team but they just answer I should contact the community first!! :S Help!!!

Just reply directly to that email (even if it says not to and is from no-reply) and your case will be pushed to an advisor 😉 

Peter

Peter

Thank you again, Peter!!! 

Suggested posts