Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't join Family subscription

Can't join Family subscription

Hey all
I've been invited to a family subscription and keep on trying to join but get a message saying oops sorry an error occurred. I was on a premium but cancelled my subscription as I was told to and it expired today. Currently on a free subscription as required but I still get that oops message. My brother as reinvited 3 times but still get the same message. Any tips?
13 Replies

Having exact same issue. I still had Premium, but received email, clicked link, got the Oops error, then canceled my personal premium, clicked the email, still got Oops error over and over again 20 times. My login is my Facebook, but the email address my wife sent it to is the one associated with my account. Are you someone that logs in with Facebook account? If so I am wondering if they are not able to verfiy the address is same.

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.29.29 AM.png

Yep I login via Facebook. I even went to make a new account but because I login to Facebook with my email address it said I already have a Spotify account via Facebook so no luck there. Very annoying

OK MAJOR PROBLEM HERE NOW ESPECIALLY - HAS ME COMMENTING FROM AN ACCOUNT CALLED L7FANT and showing that is my profile in the bar above. Screenshot attached. My real screenname is "piddonkadonk" and name is Jake Schneider - this is NOT GOOD and I can see someone else's info??!?! See another screenshot with my correct info on top right. This could be a breach of privacy or something?

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.34.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.35.11 AM.png

What the **bleep**!!!! That's a bit scary. Have you ever seen that account name before. Very frustrating process I must say

I'm from Brazil and the same problem is happening with me. REALLY NOT happy with it!

NO - have NEVER SEEN this account nor do I know this person, I don't think. SCARY. I am now gettng emails to my email for that account!

I have the same problem! Why can't we call the support desk? I changed mij account from Free tot Premium Family but my sons can't join because each time it sais "Oops, something went wrong. Try again. I tried a dozen times. I need help but don't know where to get it! I am frustrated!

Anyone who knows a solution?

This is very messed up, ESPECIALLY because I am somehow commenting from an account that is NOT MINE. 

same problem 😞 

Exacly same problem... just upgrade to Family Premium & now any invitation I make the receipient on clicking accept just gets 'Oopps, something went wrong, please try again'

Sisters haveing the same problem tonight. It all worked find yesterday when I set up 2 other accounts as family but tonight its not working. Would love some help or ideas

I sent them a message on their facebook's brazilian support page and they already replied. Until now I know they're analyzing my account to solve this issue. So as soon as I get the solution I post here or I'll recommend you all to get in touch with them at their FB's page like me.

Hey there @L7Fant 🙂

Just wanted to pop in to say that your community username can be different than your Spotify username. It's normal, mine is too 🙂 If you want to change your community username to match your Spotify one, or change it to a totally different one, you can head here.

Hope this helps somewhat!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts