Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Getting my password

I made my account with FaceBook therefore no username or password. I have figured out where to get my username from however there is no email linked to my spotify account. I have updated my email through FaceBook but it still doesnt port over? I am l...

• I made my account with FaceBook therefore no username or password. I have figured out where to get my username from however there is no email linked to my spotify account. I have updated my email thr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged two different amounts for one month of premium account

Hi, I have been charged two different amounts 8.99 eur and 5.99 eur, could you please explain me why? Also I did not activate the automatic monthly charge for the premium account. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been charged two different amounts 8.99 eur and 5.99 eur, could you please explain me why? Also I did not activate the automatic monthly charge for the premium account. Thank you. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription, but every time I get an error that something went wrong... I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR ANOTHER MONTH Please fix this...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my subscription, but every time I get an error that something went wrong...   I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR ANOTHER MONTH   Please fix this...
  • HermanHoornaert
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being overcharged

Hey thereHere's what we got from you: I'm being charged Aud$17.99 per month and am on the free sub. did have family but cancelled. got charged 17.99 24/1/17 - Transaction ID 4a115654-57e2-e611-9c36-005056963182 got charged 17.99 24/2/17 - Transaction...

• Regular
  • Hey there Here's what we got from you: I'm being charged Aud$17.99 per month and am on the free sub. did have family but cancelled. got charged 17.99 24/1/17 - Transaction ID 4a115654-57e2-e611-9c36...
  • nmfc75
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exasperatedmum

My son created an account using my Visa card, initially it was a great trial but for the last few mths my account has been debited for the premium subscription. He has forgotten the user name and password etc . How can I change the subscription?Any h...

• Regular
  • My son created an account using my Visa card, initially it was a great trial but for the last few mths my account has been debited for the premium subscription. He has forgotten the user name and pas...
  • Exasperatedmum
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Company number

Is it possible to change a wrong company number (BTW-nummer) on the online billing?

• Is it possible to change a wrong company number (BTW-nummer) on the online billing?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile show

I just got a new account. I go to search it on the browse and it does not show. Does anyone know why this is?

• Visitor
  • I just got a new account. I go to search it on the browse and it does not show. Does anyone know why this is?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sell Spotify cards

Hello everyone,Sorry for my English.Can you tell me how to resell Spotify cards. I have an electronics store, but I do not find how to resell them.Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, Sorry for my English. Can you tell me how to resell Spotify cards. I have an electronics store, but I do not find how to resell them. Thank you very much.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect on Android Google Pixel

I can connect to spotify on PC but the same login does not work on the App - google Pixel - Android . It is connected with facebook but it still does not connect

• I can connect to spotify on PC but the same login does not work on the App - google Pixel - Android . It is connected with facebook but it still does not connect
  • sickofit
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to bypass free trial

Sprint accidentally deleted my Spotify off my account and only can add the 30 day free trial. However, since I've already had the free trial 2yrs ago spotify/sprint will not let access my already downloaded music and playlist. I need help bypassing t...

• Sprint accidentally deleted my Spotify off my account and only can add the 30 day free trial. However, since I've already had the free trial 2yrs ago spotify/sprint will not let access my already dow...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is not the same on different devices

I have the problem that when I log in to my Spotify account it alters between two "version" of my account. So when I log in at home on my iPhone or my Mac or find my account through friends accounts, it's my "original" account with all my favourite p...

• Visitor
  • I have the problem that when I log in to my Spotify account it alters between two "version" of my account. So when I log in at home on my iPhone or my Mac or find my account through friends accounts,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to family

Hello, I have the Premium account and i pay $12.99. I would like to switch over to a family account, but it will not let me. What can i do to fix this?

• Hello, I have the Premium account and i pay $12.99. I would like to switch over to a family account, but it will not let me. What can i do to fix this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally charged my credit card for a subscription

I would like a refund. My ex charged my credit card for his subscription. Luckily I was able to cancel it right away since I have the account info, but my card was still charged.

• I would like a refund. My ex charged my credit card for his subscription. Luckily I was able to cancel it right away since I have the account info, but my card was still charged.
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember my password and the email address has changed

I have used my facebook password to try and change my spotify email but it keeps saying wrong password and I cant remember what one I used! Nothing is working and I cant get an email link as the email account has closed some time ago... help

• I have used my facebook password to try and change my spotify email but it keeps saying wrong password and I cant remember what one I used! Nothing is working and I cant get an email link as the emai...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling account

I am being charged every month yet when I go to cancel the subscription it states that I am currently free and does not allow option to cancel.

• Regular
  • I am being charged every month yet when I go to cancel the subscription it states that I am currently free and does not allow option to cancel.
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund possibly?

I let my subscription on for too long and forgot to cancel until I saw the charge as pending on my card, I have little to no money and I just started working again and won't get paid until 2 weeks, i have canceled and was wondering if there's was a w...

• Casual Listener
  • I let my subscription on for too long and forgot to cancel until I saw the charge as pending on my card, I have little to no money and I just started working again and won't get paid until 2 weeks, i...
  • Jose125Hdez
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is offline/can't log in with facebook

For a few days whenever I opened Spotify on windows laptop (it's still fine on my phone), it told me Spotify was offline, although the internet was working perfectly fine. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting to my wifi just in case which didn't he...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few days whenever I opened Spotify on windows laptop (it's still fine on my phone), it told me Spotify was offline, although the internet was working perfectly fine. I tried disconnecting ...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan members gone....??

My account was paused because of expired credit card. I just updated it but when i go the family plan its not showing any of my family members that were linked to my account. pjwinstallsphilip@pjwinstalls.com ThanksPhilip

• My account was paused because of expired credit card.  I just updated it but when i go the family plan its not showing any of my family members that were linked to my account.     &nb...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

I want to get a family premium subscription, but i can only pay with ideal. it's no problem for me to pay forward 3-6 months. could someone explain how i could sign up?

• Regular
  • I want to get a family premium subscription, but i can only pay with ideal. it's no problem for me to pay forward 3-6 months. could someone explain how i could sign up?
  • carlonssho
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't showing when logged in on new phone.

I just got a new iPhone. I downloaded the Spotify app. When I log in using the Facebook method it doesn't show me as a Premium user and doesn't have any of my music. It works correctly on my old phone and computer.

• I just got a new iPhone. I downloaded the Spotify app. When I log in using the Facebook method it doesn't show me as a Premium user and doesn't have any of my music. It works correctly on my old phon...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes