Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 890 replies
  • 105 likes
  • Account
  • 890 replies
  • 105 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 110 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 9 likes

Your subscription payment failed

These last months i have reseved a mail that i need to update my payment details. It says in my details which card that is registered, and it is the right one. And when i update, it is to the same card that is registered. So I am not sure if it is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • These last months i have reseved a mail that i need to update my payment details. It says in my details which card that is registered, and it is the right one. And when i update, it is to the sa...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor system for resolving issues

Does anyone else find that Spotify has a terrible system for resolving issues? I'm a paying customer and should be able to talk directly to a Spotify employee if I'm having an issue, not talk to a whole bunch of users with the same issue as me. I'm j...

• Does anyone else find that Spotify has a terrible system for resolving issues? I'm a paying customer and should be able to talk directly to a Spotify employee if I'm having an issue, not talk to a wh...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change password?

When I try to change my password, spotify sends me link on my email and when I open email it writes "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!"

• When I try to change my password, spotify sends me link on my email and when I open email it writes "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!"
  • laleli
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member is not allowed into the family plan by the system

Hola my husband is not allowed into the family plan. The reason is that he cannot prove the adress and providing the addres we live at the system does not accept it. How it can be solved? saing it cannot be prooved that you have the same address that...

• Hola my husband is not allowed into the family plan. The reason is that he cannot prove the adress and providing the addres we live at the system does not accept it. How it can be solved?   sa...
  • laleli
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free subscription through rogers

I have a free 2 year premium subscription through Rogers, it's only been less then a year yet my profile switched back to basic, why?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free 2 year premium subscription through Rogers, it's only been less then a year yet my profile switched back to basic, why?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! So I guess I've been hacked?

Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pirates of the Caribbean (I also have not). SO I'm gue...

• Casual Listener
  • Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pir...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago

Hola ladrones.me pueden explicar por qué no me hicieron el descuento que me prometieron?

• Hola ladrones.me pueden explicar por qué no me hicieron el descuento que me prometieron?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription 3 days before due date, will I be charged still?

I just canceled my subscription with Spotify, 3 days before my card will be charged, will my card be charged still?

• Casual Listener
  • I just canceled my subscription with Spotify, 3 days before my card will be charged, will my card be charged still?
  • En_vee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It has been 6 months since I canceled my subscription,yet I realized I still pay for subscription.

I renewed my credit card 09/2016 and in my invoice, it says Spotify subscription will not be available since I have changed my credit card. However, I realized that Spotify charged me for 5 months, even though in my Spotify account I could not get th...

• I renewed my credit card 09/2016 and in my invoice, it says Spotify subscription will not be available since I have changed my credit card. However, I realized that Spotify charged me for 5 mont...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Social] Picture on discover weekly

Why is my photo being used on the discover weekly without my permission?That photo is on my facebook and deviant art.Darla Grosshttps://www.facebook.com/nikki.gross1/photos?lst=635093967%3A635093967%3A1486503878&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

• Why is my photo being used on the discover weekly without my permission? That photo is on my facebook and deviant art. Darla Gross https://www.facebook.com/nikki.gross1/photos?lst=635093967%3A6350...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for unsubscribed account on spotify

My user name is critterbug88 I canceled this one a while back and made a new one cause I couldn't remember the old one and now I got charged on 2/7/17 for spotify when it wasn't suppose to charge until 2/24/17 I did a lot of name and pass work combos...

• Visitor
  • My user name is critterbug88 I canceled this one a while back and made a new one cause I couldn't remember the old one and now I got charged on 2/7/17 for spotify when it wasn't suppose to charge unt...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account was charged by you but my account is still paused.

I recently played off my Spotify bill, the charge is visible in my account yet my premium is paused. My music or my money would be appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently played off my Spotify bill, the charge is visible in my account yet my premium is paused. My music or my money would be appreciated.
  • Riaken
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium to Family - I DIDN'T CHANGE SUBSCRIPTION

I changed my payment details and was succesful. When I checked, I was moved to Family subscription?? I didn't do or allow this option.

• I changed my payment details and was succesful. When I checked, I was moved to Family subscription?? I didn't do or allow this option. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family while on Premium subscription

I have a Premium account through your partner KPN. I would like to subscribe for Premium For Family without paying the full subscription fee. Is that possible? How should I subscribe then? Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account through your partner KPN. I would like to subscribe for Premium For Family without paying the full subscription fee. Is that possible? How should I subscribe then?   T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify are stealing money from me and I can't stop it!

For 6-months now I've been trying to cancel a Spotify account that I didn't think I'd ever setup. I once went part way through a setup process but never followed through and have hence never ever used the service. I have been unable to login or retri...

• For 6-months now I've been trying to cancel a Spotify account that I didn't think I'd ever setup.  I once went part way through a setup process but never followed through and have hence never ev...
  • truthtobetold
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update billing information from SWEDEN to JAPAN creditcard

I live in Japan now. My Swedish creditcard which I used for Spotify got cancelled and I got a mail saying the payment failed (as expected). Now, I try to enter my new payment info using my new Japanese creditcard. It says that my profile is for SWEDE...

• I live in Japan now. My Swedish creditcard which I used for Spotify got cancelled and I got a mail saying the payment failed (as expected). Now, I try to enter my new payment info using my new Japane...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hoe zeg ik mijn familieabonnement op?

Ik heb meegedaan aan de actie 3 maanden premium voor 0,99. Nu was ik erg enthousiast en heb ik een premium family abonnement afgesloten. Ik wil deze nu graag opzeggen, maar kan werkelijk nergens vinden hoe ik dit moet doen. Ik betaal nu 14,99 euro pe...

• Ik heb meegedaan aan de actie 3 maanden premium voor 0,99. Nu was ik erg enthousiast en heb ik een premium family abonnement afgesloten. Ik wil deze nu graag opzeggen, maar kan werkelijk nergens vind...
  • EcriLiving
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelamento

Nao consigo cancelar minha conta nao da opcao de cancelamento, alguem pode me ajudar ???

• Nao consigo cancelar minha conta nao da opcao de cancelamento, alguem pode me ajudar ???
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Compromised and addition for family member under Family Premium

Hi all, I'm currently subscribed to Spotify Family and it seems like the account had been compromised with two malicious email accounts being added as my family member! I tried removing them last night and somehow their emails appeared under the list...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm currently subscribed to Spotify Family and it seems like the account had been compromised with two malicious email accounts being added as my family member! I tried removing them last nig...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes