Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Subscription won't renew even though sufficient funds - (Family Premium)

Hello, I've had spotify prefium (family edition) for a couple months now with no problem. However this past month spotify was unable to renew my subscription even though there were enough funds in the bank account and the card connected to the latter...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've had spotify prefium (family edition) for a couple months now with no problem. However this past month spotify was unable to renew my subscription even though there were enough fu...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid on wrong account

My daughter paid on the wrong account. She paid on her free account by accident. How can I swap over the payment made today to the account that we do use?

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter paid on the wrong account. She paid on her free account by accident. How can I swap over the payment made today to the account that we do use?
  • Slimbaugh1977
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Delete My Free Account

I messaged Spotify asking them to permanetly delete my account. I was directed here and the help pages as well. The help pages did not help me delete my account and I do not know what else to do.

• I messaged Spotify asking them to permanetly delete my account. I was directed here and the help pages as well. The help pages did not help me delete my account and I do not know what else to do.
  • laleli
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Name

I entered my name wrong with my address at family account how can ı fix it

• I entered my name wrong with my address at family account how can ı fix it
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to edit the address of my family account

Since adding a relative tells you that my address is incorrect.

• Since adding a relative tells you that my address is incorrect.
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my account says i do not have premium anymore??

Hello,I have been trying to log in to my account and I have forgot my password and my old email account is attached to my spotify.... either way, I have done all of the changes they system has asked me but my account says i do not have spotify premin...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have been trying to log in to my account and I have forgot my password and my old email account is attached to my spotify.... either way, I have done all of the changes they system has...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charge on my account

I have just seen a £14.99 withdrawal from my bank on 20/02/17. My 3 trial only started on 17th December do not sure why this money was withdrawn.

• I have just seen a £14.99 withdrawal from my bank on 20/02/17. My 3 trial only started on 17th December do not sure why this money was withdrawn.
  • M3t4lr3d3nk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for a year but want to upgrade to family

Hi, I have paid for 1 year for premium, I now want to upgrade to family, is there anyway I can just pay the difference rather than cancel and loose my money.ThanksPaul

• Hi, I have paid for 1 year for premium, I now want to upgrade to family, is there anyway I can just pay the difference rather than cancel and loose my money. Thanks Paul
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4

i linked my account to my previous ps3 which broke, now when trying to link spotify with my new ps4 it will not allow me to, it says "spotify account already linked with playstation or soney entertainment system, please log in with the sony account l...

• i linked my account to my previous ps3 which broke, now when trying to link spotify with my new ps4 it will not allow me to, it says "spotify account already linked with playstation or soney entertai...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I cancel a subscription from a locked Facebook account?

I need to either unlink or delete my premium membership from a different account that the one I'm posting on. I can only log in to the account through Facebook, and the Facebook account is currently locked and I am unable to enter it, which also mean...

• I need to either unlink or delete my premium membership from a different account that the one I'm posting on. I can only log in to the account through Facebook, and the Facebook account is currently ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What day of month will Spotify premium charge me?

I have free trial and am about to start paying for premium. What day of the month will it charge me?

• I have free trial and am about to start paying for premium. What day of the month will it charge me?
  • Marleynawarner1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Subscription

Cancelled Subscription last month and it still came out this month do to financal issues and it just came out of my paypal and i do not have the money for it as i cancelled itHelp pls i do want to come back just do want this to effect that

• Cancelled Subscription last month and it still came out this month do to financal issues and it just came out of my paypal and i do not have the money for it as i cancelled it Help pls i do want to ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! De-activate Facebook

All right.. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but this is just ridiculous.. And extremely frustrating.. I wish to deactivate my Facebook account, but continue to use Spotify (premium user).No problem right? Well WRONG!! Been struggling for a few h...

• All right.. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but this is just ridiculous.. And extremely frustrating..   I wish to deactivate my Facebook ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Fan Insight Requested but never heard back from Spotify.

Hi, I've been requesting Fan Insight for a month now, multiple times, and i havent received any feedback from spotify. When i try to contact them, they tell to me they only take care of customer service. So im trying to get fan insight for my artist ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I've been requesting Fan Insight for a month now, multiple times, and i havent received any feedback from spotify. When i try to contact them, they tell to me they only take care of customer serv...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account premium staat nu op free

Ik heb een spotify premium account, als ik nu wil luisteren staat mijn account opeens op free terwijl ik gewoon betaald heb. Ik heb al eer keer opnieuw ingelogd, dit helpt alleen niet.

• Ik heb een spotify premium account, als ik nu wil luisteren staat mijn account opeens op free terwijl ik gewoon betaald heb. Ik heb al eer keer opnieuw ingelogd, dit helpt alleen niet.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

When I signed up and went to the screen to add family members, I thought that I was supposed to put my family members name and address, but now I am not sure, because the next field didn't ask for it. Should I have put my name in that section, and if...

• When I signed up and went to the screen to add family members, I thought that I was supposed to put my family members name and address, but now I am not sure, because the next field didn't ask for it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wachtwoord instellen

Ik heb een Spotify account aangemaakt via een abbonement van KPN.Ik heb een activeringscode gekregen en een account aangemaakt via facebook.Daarna heb ik een mail gekregen om een wachtwoord aan te maken om op apparaten in te loggen.Die link heeft mee...

• Ik heb een Spotify account aangemaakt via een abbonement van KPN. Ik heb een activeringscode gekregen en een account aangemaakt via facebook. Daarna heb ik een mail gekregen om een wachtwoord aan t...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contas Premium Familiar, problema de Vínculo.

Olá ^^, eu sou Gabriel!Estou com problemas com as contas vinculadas ao meu plano premium familiar, algumas delas não é possível vincular ao plano, todas estão cadastradas no mesmo endereço, sendo que 2 delas estão funcionando perfeitamente e as outra...

• Olá ^^, eu sou Gabriel! Estou com problemas com as contas vinculadas ao meu plano premium familiar, algumas delas não é possível vincular ao plano, todas estão cadastradas no mesmo endereço, se...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo logar

Esqueci minha senha, e tentei a restauração dela. Colocando o meu e-mail, aparece que a conta cadastrada tem um nome de usuário que não corresponde com o meu, o que eu faço?

• Visitor
  • Esqueci minha senha, e tentei a restauração dela. Colocando o meu e-mail, aparece que a conta cadastrada tem um nome de usuário que não corresponde com o meu, o que eu faço?
  • Hirosue
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes