Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password

Trying to reset my password and it will not let me it says timed out when I click on the email it sends me and enter the new password two times and hit enter or done it says timed out and I have doneness about 15 times. Without being successful with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to reset my password and it will not let me it says timed out when I click on the email it sends me and enter the new password two times and hit enter or done it says timed out and I have done...
  • Presleyy_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments taken for NO subscription

Monthly amounts of $11.99 are being deducted from a debit card for Spotify Australia BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY TYPE OF SUBSCRIPTION.Its appears impossible to actually talk to Spotify about the problem

• Monthly amounts of $11.99 are being deducted  from a debit card  for Spotify Australia  BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY TYPE OF  SUBSCRIPTION. Its appears impossible to actually talk to Sp...
  • patsav33
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 36 A 69 PESOS

estaba pagando un abono de 36 pesos y en febrero me llego el débito por 69 pesos. Por que es este aumento a casi el doble del valor ??A alguien más les ha pasado ?

• estaba pagando un abono de 36 pesos y en febrero me llego el débito por 69 pesos. Por que es este aumento a casi el doble del valor ?? A alguien más les ha pasado ?  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remove member from family plan - error accessing

Hi, I have one user that on my family account that I cannot access to remove. The userID infact does not show up on the main page as the other accounts do. I think this is because it has a pound sign (#) in the name. familymember#2. Any thoughts. I w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have one user that on my family account that I cannot access to remove.  The userID infact does not show up on the main page as the other accounts do.  I think this is becaus...
  • markdgregory
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

My family has been paying for the family premium option since December. My account has denied all of the premium actions while my family's accounts are fine.

• My family has been paying for the family premium option since December. My account has denied all of the premium actions while my family's accounts are fine.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Presale Codes

I am a Spotify Premium user... Am looking for a Presale code to Dispatch North American tour for this week. Can anyone help?

• I am a Spotify Premium user... Am looking for a Presale code to Dispatch North American tour for this week.  Can anyone help?  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Album Art

Hi my spotify discover weekly album art is an old facebook profile picture that I would prefer not to see anymore. I unlinked my facebook and spotify account a few weeks ago as that seemed to be a way to resolve the issue but my album art is still th...

• Hi my spotify discover weekly album art is an old facebook profile picture that I would prefer not to see anymore. I unlinked my facebook and spotify account a few weeks ago as that seemed to be a wa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook

Just signed up for spotify premium without realizing it was still liked to my now deleted Facebook, so I tried changing my email adress (cause i dont have that email anymore) but you need to change it on facebook..which i dont have. So I made a new F...

• Just signed up for spotify premium without realizing it was still liked to my now deleted Facebook, so I tried changing my email adress (cause i dont have that email anymore) but you need to change i...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double paiement for premium and family

Hi everyone, I lost my credit card last month and my family account has been closed. When i "re"suscribe, i had to pay for premium (9,99) and family (14,99).Is that normal? Thanks for you answer. Stephanie

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,  I lost my credit card last month and my family account has been closed. When i "re"suscribe, i had to pay for premium (9,99) and family (14,99). Is that normal?  Thanks for...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country

I've read the instructions and tried multiple times. I need to change my payment to my Canadian card, but can't unless I change my country, but it won't let me.

• I've read the instructions and tried multiple times. I need to change my payment to my Canadian card, but can't unless I change my country, but it won't let me. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with premium account on my galaxy s7

Hey there people of the internet,I have some trouble logging in with my phone and I was hoping someone could help me.The problem is as follows:To start off I have correctly filled in my email and password and I have tried resetting my password.When I...

• Hey there people of the internet, I have some trouble logging in with my phone and I was hoping someone could help me. The problem is as follows: To start off I have correctly filled in my ema...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot log in on my iPhone

I am paying for a premium subscription yet cannot log in on my iPhone. I could, but now it either just freezes the app or tells me I have the wrong details. I have reset my password, reinstalled twice, it will not let me log in. Might possibly be sin...

• I am paying for a premium subscription yet cannot log in on my iPhone.    I could, but now it either just freezes the app or tells me I have the wrong details.    I have reset...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving any notifications at all.

About a year ago i was getting notifications for my playlist and new music, however. After i changed to premium my account stopped receiving any notifications at all. Is there something wrong in my settings? is this a server bug?

• About a year ago i was getting notifications for my playlist and new music, however. After i changed to premium my account stopped receiving any notifications at all. Is there something wrong in my s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed Gift card, Spotify still wants payment for premium

I've redeemed a 1 month gift card for premium but Spotify still asks me to change my payment method to continue using premium.

• I've redeemed a 1 month gift card for premium but Spotify still asks me to change my payment method to continue using premium. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mis familiares no se pueden conectar a mi premium plan familiar

Reciben el mail de invitacion, los lleva al log in ... el usuario que deben poner es su email usado para darlos de alta ? y que password?Lo hacen en la comutadora o es su aparto ?Ya intente q entren con con mi usario y dice q no, con el suyo poniendo...

• Casual Listener
  • Reciben el mail de invitacion, los lleva al log in ... el usuario que deben poner es su email usado para darlos de alta ? y que password? Lo hacen en la comutadora o es su aparto ? Ya intente q ent...
  • kelekelesiu
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Clicking cancel subscription does nothing

Trying to cancel but when i click it the words just grey out and nothing happens

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to cancel but when i click it the words just grey out and nothing happens 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my premium account. My username got changed to a user number.

My account name appears to have changed to a user number so I am having trouble accessing my premium account which will expire next year 2018 still. Using my actual username, if I try to search the user number, it shows up with my Facebook profile pi...

• My account name appears to have changed to a user number so I am having trouble accessing my premium account which will expire next year 2018 still. Using my actual username, if I try to search the u...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't download for offline use

I have tried everything to fix this and I'm getting very frustrated paying monthly just for the main feature not to work. I have three playlists. One downloaded every song for offline use but the other two refuse. I have Available Offline turned on f...

• I have tried everything to fix this and I'm getting very frustrated paying monthly just for the main feature not to work.     I have three playlists.  One downloaded every song for...
  • JerryM
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Password box missing from cancellation page...

My premium subscription is paused, I want to cancel it completely and use the free version of spotify. However when I carry out the cancellation process I end up at the final page (why they can't just make it one simple step I don't know) where the t...

• Music Fan
  • My premium subscription is paused, I want to cancel it completely and use the free version of spotify. However when I carry out the cancellation process I end up at the final page (why they can't jus...
  • Liofa
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem linking with PSN

Hi,I looked for a similar subject but unfortunately, didn't find my answer.When i try to connect my Spotify account to PSN (on PS4), i receive a message like "Spotify account already linked".Indeed, i linked my account some time ago to my PS3, but i ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I looked for a similar subject but unfortunately, didn't find my answer. When i try to connect my Spotify account to PSN (on PS4), i receive a message like "Spotify account already linked". In...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes