Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't listen to songs my friends are listening to!

Can't listen to songs my friends are listening to!

Hello!

I'm wondering how come i can't listen to for example Avicii – Last Dance - Radio Edit when my friends can? Is it something wrong with my account or how is this possible?

8 Replies

What happens when you try to listen to it?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I can't even see the album when i search on spotify, and when i'm trying to listen to it it says "This track is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it. It's like the album is hidden for me. The songs in the album is grey..

Are you and your friends located in the same country? 

Does your friend have the track as a local file on their computer? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, we're all located in sweden. Even in the same city! Nope, they're listening to the tracks through spotify in that album i linked.

Strange, I can play the track from that playlist (UK) however, that album is not available here so it re-links to this track:

Avicii – Last Dance - Avicii Instrumental Radio Edit

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, it's strange. I can play that track to, but i want to listen to the one with lyrics. Thanks anyway!

I would like to know how I can "listen along"  with my friends also... do i have to do it via facebook?

Suggested posts