Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancellation doesn't work

Solved!

Cancellation doesn't work

Hello Support-Team, 

i've tried out your 30-days premium but after 1 week i decided to cancel the premium subscription. I can login without any problem  on your homepage, on my phone and on your desktop software for win7 with my normal facebook password. But when it comes to the step in the cancellation process, where i have to tell you my password, your homepage tells me, that my password is not valid. I tried to change my password in facebook and I sent you an email to premium@spotify.com but noone answered. I want to cancel my subscription right now, so please take care of my concern.

I'm starting to doubt the trustworthiness of your company.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

and I have tried with the different beowsers as well.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi,

Could you please log out of Facebook, then try again?

Alternatively, could you try going through a different internet browser? So, for example, if you use Google Chrome, try Firefox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

seems like firefox was the problem. it worked probably with Internet Explorer. Thanks!

I also had the same problem with not being able to cancel at home. I sent in a customer service query and received no response. Therefore my card was charged for the month of April and here at work I was just able to cancel the subscription. Who do I talk to about getting my money back on my card. I requested my subscription to be cancelled two or more days before the charge came with no response from Spotify. I am very upset about this. Please let me know what recourse I have. thank you.

Ngoodau - I understand my colleague got back to you 4 days ago. Did you not receive the email? Have you checked your junk folder? Either way, I've just sent you another. Hopefully it'll be sorted.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I too am having the same problem. Today is March 28th, 2012 and ai have the 30-day free trial. I tried canceling a while ago and it says that my subscription will end on March 29th, 2012 but it also says that on March 29th, I will be charged until next month. Will I be charged( and why can't I cancel the subscription? I have already tried contacting your help service, and i get NO response whatsoever.
Marked as solution

and I have tried with the different beowsers as well.

Hi Kathyaa-- A response is being sent to your open case at the moment.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for us.

Yes, I have stil get a solution to this problem. I sent an email to your tech support two days ago and I get a response in French...huh? I sent my problem in English but I got the jist of the answer and you guys are just telling me to do the same thing it says on your site but it doesn't work. I am currently using the free trial but would like to cancel my account. I would appreciate another solution to this problem please. I am a new free trial member and would like to cancel. Thank you for your quick response in advance.

-Sonia Cardoso

Sonia - I've just sent an email over to you. Should be nice and simple to sort out.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts