Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled subscription, still got charged, paypal refunded, now account is blocked.

Cancelled subscription, still got charged, paypal refunded, now account is blocked.

I had a premium account and I went to cancel and just use the free account.  I cancelled twice, and after two months of still being billed I contacted paypal.  My fees were refunded and now my spotify account is totally blocked.  When I login with my facebook account like I use to, it gives me an error.  But when I go to create a new account with that same facebook account it tells be that account exists.  I could not even write in this forum with that account name, I had to create a new account to do this.  I wish to reactivate my original account because I had thousands of songs and spent a lot of time creating playlists.   Please help...

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You will need to get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into this for you. 

If you get an automated email reply, just reply directly to it and that will ensure your case reaches an advisor. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i also cancelled subscription and still got charged!! im really upset because my bank account didnt have enough funds and went overdrawn... now i have to pay $45 dollar fee SMDH pissed!!!

Hey ysabella!

Very sorry to hear you are having issues, if you get in touch with the payments team as outlined above they will be happy to sort that out for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts