Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chargeback Disabled Account

Chargeback Disabled Account

I received an email this morning saying that my account has been disabled because a chargeback I made.
I did not make a chargeback.
The only thing that I can think of is a voucher I purchased from Htfdeals.com (the one year card I had added to the account). If that was charged back, it means htfdeals.com did something fishy.
Is there anything that can be done?
61 Replies

@forattini wrote:

well... got the same problem as everyone else. (Chargeback)

My case reference # is  00734413 and I still had one month to go on my subscription. I was looking forward on paying for a few extra months. 

Any help would be deeply appreciated. 

thank you! 

Filipe Forattini 

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you have got in touch someone should get back to you shortly. 

I am just going to hide your email from your post, its best to keep those details out of the public eye 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi everyone,

If you're getting the Account is disabled message when you try to login into your Spotify account, you'll need to contact our Payments Team. We can't offer any further help on the Community, unfortunately. Too many personal details are needed.

Accounts can be disabled for a number of reasons. However, it's worth clarifying that you should only pay for a Spotify subscription or e-code (digital products) via the Spotify website, or through authorised retailers (physical gift cards). Spotify is not responsible for any transaction between you and third-party providers of products. This is outlined in our terms and conditions.

We're now closing the thread. If you need any help, please contact our Payments Team.

Suggested posts