Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged by App Store AND Spotify??

Charged by App Store AND Spotify??

I loved my free premium trial of Spotify so much that I just HAD to upgrade! But the only problem is, I'm getting charged by the App Store for 12.99 AND by Spotify for 9.99! Can someone tell me why this is and how I can fix it? I'd hate to have to cancel my subscription because of double billing.
1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I think you've entered your payment details when signing up for the trial. Afterwards you bought Premium via the in-app payment? 

I would suggest to cancel your in-app premium (via app store) because the difference with Premium via spotify.com is $3.

If you're unable to cancel that in-app subscription, I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts