Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

no more student discount?

I had the student pricing since about 8 months ago. but last week, I got charged full price and it was charged from "ADY*SPOTIFY USA" instead of the usual "SPOTIFY USA 877-778-1161 NY" what's going on??

• Regular
  • I had the student pricing since about 8 months ago. but last week, I got charged full price and it was charged from "ADY*SPOTIFY USA" instead of the usual "SPOTIFY USA 877-778-1161 NY"   wha...
  • dagnisaun
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Giving US gift cards to user in Canada?

Just a quick question. So if I purchase a $10 Spotify gift card to be used for premium in the US, can I send that to a user in Canada? Will he be able to get premium with it? I realize the cost in Canada is $12 for Premium, so will the $10 not be eno...

• Casual Listener
  • Just a quick question. So if I purchase a $10 Spotify gift card to be used for premium in the US, can I send that to a user in Canada? Will he be able to get premium with it? I realize...
  • 7FootElvis
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign up for Family at $14.99? Get billed for $19.99.

I think the subject line says it all, but: I signed up/upgraded to the Family Plan. It stated I'd be billed $14.99. I'm billed $19.99 and told they'll get back to me "as soon as possible". Yeah, no. Am I the only one? I would cancel right now, and he...

• Casual Listener
  • I think the subject line says it all, but:   I signed up/upgraded to the Family Plan.   It stated I'd be billed $14.99. I'm billed $19.99 and told they'll get back to me "as soon as...
  • jasperbo114
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Worst Customer Service ever?

I reset my password and got locked out of my app something so simple has left me waiting for customer service since yesterday. my password works here, but not on my app? its just crazy that this is the second time its happened, i had to email them, a...

• Regular
  • I reset my password and got locked out of my app    something so simple has left me waiting for customer service since yesterday.    my password works here, but not on my ...
  • clamming
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!! Spotify is charging me even though im on free

They are charging the monthly fee, but I'm on free! I chose to unsubscribe because i didn't have the money. Please help!

• They are charging the monthly fee, but I'm on free! I chose to unsubscribe because i didn't have the money. Please help! 😞
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service ever

Spotify officially had the worst customer service . I have sent to emails the first of which was almost a week ago . The account that spotify was hooked up to had no money in it , tried to cancel it but he site wasn't working . Charged me an overdraf...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify officially had the worst customer service . I have sent to emails the first of which was almost a week ago . The account that spotify was hooked up to had no money in it , tried to cancel it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Someone has used my account and their name appear on my username

Someone has used my account and their name appear on my username. It also include a picture which I beleive is from facebook. I have turned of facebook connection and I have logged out from all devices, but still the name and pictures are there.

• Casual Listener
  • Someone has used my account and their name appear on my username. It also include a picture which I beleive is from facebook. I have turned of facebook connection and I have logged out from all devic...
  • allname
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country in profile settings

Hi there, I'm from Germany, but for some reason when I set up my account it put my country setting to USA (there was never an option in chosing this during the account creation process). Now, as my IP doesn't match the selected country I can't use Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm from Germany, but for some reason when I set up my account it put my country setting to USA (there was never an option in chosing this during the account creation process). N...
  • bombergram
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel subsription not working, Fall #: 02088641

Hi, i wrote to the support 4 days ago (28.11.) but have no answer yet. Wenn ich in meinem Konto "Cancel my suscription" --> "mit facebook authorisieren" durchklicke, kommt am Ende immer die Fehlermeldung "Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuche es...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i wrote to the support 4 days ago (28.11.) but have no answer yet.   Wenn ich in meinem Konto "Cancel my suscription" --> "mit facebook authorisieren" durchklicke, kommt am...
  • derNilds
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I updated to Premium but my account is still Free.

Hello, 2 days ago I have upgraded to Premium and my account is still "Free". That means I can´t use any Premium features. 1. I have checked that my user name is the same as the one I got in my Spotify Invoice. 2. I have logged out / in many times, it...

• Regular
  • Hello,    2 days ago I have upgraded to Premium and my account is still "Free". That means I can´t use any Premium features.   1. I have checked that my user name is the same a...
  • vibekke-h
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling premium subscription

I signed up for a premium subscription, but i only want 1 month because im going out of the country next week and i dont want it charging me while im there. Checking the subscription page, i dont get the option to cancel it; is this option hidden? i'...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a premium subscription, but i only want 1 month because im going out of the country next week and i dont want it charging me while im there. Checking the subscription page, i dont get...
  • yoppls
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts suddenly merged & premium gone

Hello, following situation: I used the 3-for-1 summer deal. Payment via Paypal. Everything okay so far. Created account via Facebook. Everything was fine. Tried to connect my mobile phone with Spotify, got logged out on my computer. Logged in again a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   following situation: I used the 3-for-1 summer deal. Payment via Paypal. Everything okay so far. Created account via Facebook. Everything was fine. Tried to connect my mobile phone ...
  • C8lynris
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign up for student premium - website bug

Hi all, I'm a college student who's had Spotify Premium for a while. When I found out about the student premium discount, I tried to sign up wasn't able to. Let me describe what would happen: 1. I put in my name and institution at the "Tell us about ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm a college student who's had Spotify Premium for a while. When I found out about the student premium discount, I tried to sign up wasn't able to. Let me describe what would happen: &nbsp...
  • enders__
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issues

I just signed up via the website and downloaded the player to my computer. Although I can login to the site...the player says incorrect username and password!!! Not a good first time experience! Can anyone help? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up via the website and downloaded the player to my computer. Although I can login to the site...the player says incorrect username and password!!!   Not a good first time exper...
  • dscp333
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying for Spotify Premium but my account doesn't reflect that.

So I'm being charged monthly but my account is a free account. I don't what to do or who to contact. Let me know what to do.

• So I'm being charged monthly but my account is a free account. I don't what to do or who to contact. Let me know what to do.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Douple payment

Hello everyone, I would appreciate if some Spotify Staff Member would reply me as I have tried contacting support through the support form, but I haven't been able to receive neighter a real reply. I am using the premium subscription for 3 months and...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone,   I would appreciate if some Spotify Staff Member would reply me as I have tried contacting support through the support form, but I haven't been able to receive neighter a re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer in Spain 0,99€ - why am I paying 9,99€?

I just upgraded my Spotify account, but I received the first bill at 9,99€, when the offer was 0,99€ the first three months. Why happened that?

• I just upgraded my Spotify account, but I received the first bill at 9,99€, when the offer was 0,99€ the first three months. Why happened that?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my subscription?!?!?!

Why is there no way o cancel?!

• Why is there no way o cancel?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring playlist

I have my spotify account through my Facebook. Its a premium account. I am looking to deactivate my Facebook. How can i switch my 1000+ songs to a new premium account that uses my username and password, not Facebook? How do i not get charged for both...

• Visitor
  • I have my spotify account through my Facebook. Its a premium account. I am looking to deactivate my Facebook. How can i switch my 1000+ songs to a new premium account that uses my username and passwo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in

Hi, I got a new phone and I want to sign In to my spotify account but it says the username or password is incorrect I changed the password and it still says it is incorrect I can sign in on the Internet but not on the app, can you please help??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I got a new phone and I want to sign In to my spotify account but it says the username or password is incorrect I changed the password and it still says it is incorrect I can sign in on the Inter...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes