Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charger twice 9,99 euros

Charger twice 9,99 euros

Godd morning, spotify charged my premium account twice. I want my money back please.

captura.jpg

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing issue, you will need get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to get that sorted out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, they´ve replied me in a very strange language. as you said, I replied the e-mail. Hope this will be attended soon, so I will get back my spotify premium account (which will remain off until we find a solution of this) 

Hallå där,

Spoiler

Vi har tagit emot ditt mail och återkommer så fort som möjligt. 

Det här är vad vi har tagit emot från dig: 

Paying for Spotify

I’ve been charged twice

Not sure if I have two accounts but I was charged twice

It´s the same account, but i´ve tried the free trial for one night, and then inmediatly after i´ve subscribed to spotify premium. This month I enter my bank and i´ve been charger twice. Can you give me a solution please? I´ve removed my premium subscription for now, until you tell me what can we do about this accident. 

Om du behöver omedelbar hjälp så kan du kolla in vårt Forum: http://community.spotify.com/ för support från andra användare. 

Detta är också ett ypperligt ställe att läsa om nya uppdateringar och lämna dina idéer och feedback. 

Du kan också ta en titt på våra hjälp-sidor där vi har samlat våra vanligaste frågorna och svar: http://support.spotify.com/

Här kan du också hitta guider om hur du kan använda olika funktioner i Spotify.

Vänliga hälsningar, 

Spotify Kundtjänst

Låt inte ditt svar försvinna ut inte i cyberspace! Detta är ett automatiskt email så vi ber dig vänligen att inte svara på det.

Behåll detta som referens; ditt ärendenummer är:  00729717

Looks like Swedish, where you on spotify.com/se when you submitted the form? Fingers crossed they get back to you in the right language! 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts