Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting on two devices

Connecting on two devices

Can someone tell me how to have the same spotify content on my Microsoft 

Surface tablet AND my Samsung cell? I have several great playlists on the tab that I

want to carry on my phone as well

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey @PatrickJ195811,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

On Spotify, your favorite music, playlists, artists and followers are stored on your account and not on your devices. This means that the music you have on one device, will be displayed on all the different devices you log your account on.

If your Tablet and cellphone are showing different content, most likely they have different accounts logged in. Since you want to have all the music on your tablet on your phone, we'd recommend logging out on your phone and logging back in, but using the same credentials you used on the tablet.

You can check the email you have registered in the account logged on your tablet by clicking the username in the upper-right corner of the screen and hitting the option Account.

In case you don't remember the password, you can follow this process to reset it. However, if you have any issue logging in with the same account, as we don't have access to users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts